Trip to the Hospital : HTFU (Read 1056 times)

Bugs

Unplanned rest day for me. I passed out at the doctor's office today and again in the ambulance ride. I have not been feeliing well, stomache, headache, and dizziness. It would be my fourth visit this month trying to just feel well. I was talking to my doctor when I blacked out. My doctor called an ambulance. In the ambulance I passed out again. When I woke up they said my heart had irregular rythym. My pulse was dropping to 70/35. I was pretty scared. There was all these cardiologistis and and putting all these monitors on me. They said I might need a pace maker, and I was scared. They said my heart rythms were really off and I was worried. I got two kids that need me. Never had a history of heart problems. But tonight the doctor said lets just wait and see all the tests before we decide. I get to run on the treadmil for some of my tests. Just as well the ground is covered with snow. Well I gotta go, doc said I only get a few minutes on the computer. Smile MTA: Appreciate your health. Tell you family you love them. Renewed my will to live I tell you. Scew my base.

Bugs

Wow... sorry to hear about this. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
        I hope all of those tests show good results! Get yourself better. Jason
        FastTalkingFatty

take care and take it easy

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

finney

Resident pinniped

Get better soon, and if you're body's telling you to rest, then rest gosh darn it. Yes
              Good luck Bugs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

The Greatest of All Time

Bugs...take care hon. Drop us a line soon and let us know how you're doing.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Goodness. A pacemaker? Wow.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...Bugs! Take care of yourself. I hope it's just some freak thing and your tests all come back OK. Please keep us posted when you can...but rest now. (((HUGS)))

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Goodness. A pacemaker? Wow.
                      Doc said not to think about that for now.. wait till tests get back. Did I say was in the doctor on Saturday morning and they told me it was anxiety? When I came too the first time the nurses from Saturday was there and they had that look like "shit we missed something big." Doc is a runenr and the nicest guy, he even offered to drive my car home from the clinic. DH works at hospital so we have lots of friends to help.

Bugs

Lazy idiot

Hope all is well, this sounds scary as heck! Undecided

Tick tock

Lisa3.1

Hi Bugs Good Luck with the results.

A Saucy Wench

Hugs...and keep us posted.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Bugs, Our thoughts are with you. Keep us posted when you can.
                              JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Good luck, Bugs. Keep up posted and just know that we are thinking about you and sending good thoughts! Smile love, jilly
                                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."