How to get summary of Rowing miles (Read 43 times)

cdawg

Most of my entry's are running miles and that gets tracked in the monthly and yearly summary's but the rowing miles or meters that I log don't get added up in the monthly or yearly summary . Is there a way to get this rowing summary ?   Thanks

mikeymike

You can add different widgets for activities other than running. On the summary page of your training log, click the button in the upper right corner that says Edit Layout. Then you should see a pulldown menu called Widgets. Click that and you'll see different kinds of widgets you can add. For a summary, select Statistics and drag that onto your dashboard then select Rowing as the activity you want to display.

Runners run

zebano

You also have the reporting tools.

Training Log > Reports > New Search > Set Activity to Rowing. Customize the rest of the settings as you see fit (i.e. Group By Week or Month seems to be what you're looking for).

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

cdawg

Thanks for the input here guys and while helpful to a degree I was hoping to get both my running distance on the weekly , monthly and yearly summary along with the rowing ,  all on one chart or graph . Such that if I ran 5 mi each of the 5 days during the week ( M - F )  for 25 miles and 5 mi rowing  each day of the week end ( Sat  - Sun ) for 10 miles , that the weekly miles total would list the combined total of 35 miles all on the same chart .

an amazing likeness

The reporting tools do not support your objective; specific Activities can't be combined for summarizing.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

mikeymike

The reporting tools do not support your objective; specific Activities can't be combined for summarizing.

The graphs do.

Go to Reports > New Graph > Activity: Any Activity

Runners run

cdawg

OK thanks !