The what I ate today thread (Read 1513 times)

muse_runner

keep running.

yeah um i am known as "robo runner" at the local club. i am a total gear dork. Embarrassed
    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.

madness baby

accountability check: 3/4 of a bottle of 2 Buck Chuck. Estimated time of consumption.... 30 minutes Embarrassed
      Nice work, muse! Oh, wait, did you want us to scold you? Bad girl. bad, bad girl. (Mix it with a little ginger ale on the rocks and you'll be able to get closer to 4/4ths next time.) Wink
      deb

Prophet!

Quaker Oatmeal Granola Bar 12" Oven-roasted chicken breast sandwich... 3 Subway cookies (i'm a weak weak man)... So far its over 1800 cals, and its only lunch time Sad
        muse_runner

keep running.

what i ate today was great until 3pm when i raided the cabinets. AGGGHHHHHH. this mileage is making me eat like a man. well more than Trent that's for sure. Roll eyes
          running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
            Snack: M&Ms throughout the day (~150 kcal)
            Couldn't resist posting this one for you Trent... Big grin

Michelle

Look what I found...in a blog somewhere: How do you eat your M&Ms? If I’m really hungry I’ll just toss them in my mouth without a second thought. But, I have been known to dump the bag, sort the colors, and eat the red M&Ms first. I then move on to whatever color has the largest pile. I try to suck only one side of the candy off, and then the chocolate, so that I’m left with only one side of the M&M in my mouth. Yes, I know I’m weird.

Michelle

Supa Dupa Fly

Breakfast: Egg McMuffin - 300 calories Hash Brown - 140 calories Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle - 560 calories (ugh) 32 oz Powerade (blue) - 220 calories Lunch: Chinese Black Bean with Chicken from local Noodle house - 450 calories (maybe?) 32 oz Water Snack: 2 Raspberry and creme Zingers - 400 calories (ugh) Dinner: 12 inch Subway Melt on Parmesean Oregano - 760 calories (yum) 2 cookies - 430 calories (ugh) 32 oz Light Lemonade - 20 calories approximate total: 3310 calories
                ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
                  Since yesterday at 6 pm: 2 Popsicles 1 yogurt bit of leftover cake and some icecream no idea total calores ps. i just got my wisdom teeth out this morning lol
                    Breakfast Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios Lunch Turkey and Swiss Cheese Sandwich Fruit Cup Two Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies Snack Special K Bar String Cheese Gatorade Dinner ?

PR's
                    800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

Breakfast Honey Nut Cheerios w/ 2% Borden Milk (usually do no name skim) Snack Apple Lunch 23 fl oz of Beans/Lentils/Peas 6 oz cup of yogurt (get my HFCS in) Single Baggy of Kettle Chips (1 or 2 oz bag) 2 inch lime cake cubes (low sugar) 10 mini-carrots Supper Half Pound of Lean Beef with mandwich (more HFCS) 4 Slides of Nature's Own Bread Kudo's Bar Large Banana

Vim

The Greatest of All Time

14 Big Macs 2 Buckets of KFC 2 Pints of Ice Cream and a Diet Coke (gotta watch the calories)
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          14 Big Macs 2 Buckets of KFC 2 Pints of Ice Cream and a Diet Coke (gotta watch the calories)
                          Dead Tight lipped You have an excerito yet? Is this part of the taper for your ultra extreme eating competition? or maybe it's prepin' for your day with dre? modal (who gets sick at the though of fish and chips)

Vim

Non ducor, duco.

Breakfast: Raisin Bran with 1% milk, small serving (200 kcal) One medium banana (60 kcal) Lunch: Egg white, lox omlet (~350 kcal) Two slices pumpernickle toast with jelly (~300 kcal) Small hash browns (~150) Snack: Dark chocolate (~50 kcal) Dinner: Home made eggplant, sweet potato and tofu stir fry (~350 kcal) White jasmine rice (~250 kcal) No running today, recovery Total: 1700 kcal consumed
                            How did you make do your tofu stir fry? Do you have to use lots of oil? I have an eggplant that I need to do something with and this sounds yummy. Sorry for the hi-jack!
                              Breakfast: Large bowl of Kashi cereal w/ 2% milk, big cup of coffee Lunch: Banana, Large portion of yellow chicken & potato curry (thai) over white rice Pre/post-run: Gatorade Dinner: Chicken and beef fajitas, refried beans, chips and salsa, two margaritas
                                Can I just do a summary of what I ate today... "Junk" Blush Tomorrow I'll do better, honest.

Michelle