Pace on the Summary Page... (Read 1768 times)

JakeKnight

This thread makes me feel all dejavuish. Which is a word, I swear. It also makes me feel affectionate towards turtles. I have no idea why. I'll bet if I knew my average pace for last month, it would all make sense to me.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Bugs

I would like to see the average pace for a week. It would help to see if you increased miles and intensity at the same time.

Bugs

JakeKnight

Just in case anybody missed the book-length thread on this request: http://runningahead.com/forums/topic/e6662aaacf194598ad41af8fc22beb8f It's only a few threads down, by the way.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

I don't have anything to say about the usefulness of monitoring pace vs. not, but I did have an idea. Use it if you want to. For those of you that use firefox as your web browser, I've written a Greasemonkey script that will add weekly and monthly paces. I'm working on adding the annual and total ones, too, but my javascript isn't top notch. I'm just sort of hacking it together. Smile Anyways, to use this, do the following: 1. If you haven't already, install greasemonkey. 2. Restart firefox. 3. Install my script by following the link and choosing install. Voila, you should have paces on summary pages. Like I said, my javascript is rusty, so if anybody wants to make additions or changes please feel free to do so. If you want to post about it here that's cool, or my email address is included in the script itself if you want to contact me. MTA: Disclaimer: of course, it may totally screw up the way some pages of RA look, but you can always disable it or modify it.
          From Antihero
            Gopher Ryan/Antihero, My greasemonkey script has stopped running on my summary page... Anyone else having this problem?? Thanks, Katie
              Mine still works. Maybe reinstall it.