Cliche'd Argument Thread - trolls welcome (Read 1370 times)

JakeKnight

Give em to me. Oh, and really, biodynamic is far better than organic.
    What? I thought local was the new organic. Is biodynamic the new local? I knew this would get stupid.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Puppy hater.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Tastes great! // Less filling!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Len

Damn Yankee

I love puppies.. modified to make puppies bigger

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

#artbydmcbride

What? I thought local was the new organic. Is biodynamic the new local? I knew this would get stupid.
            Is that like probiotic? Can we get a really good religious evangelist/atheist discussion going? Smile

Runners run

Tastes great! // Less filling!
              Your're not talking about puppies, are you? Would someone please think about the puppies?! MTA: Never mind. I see that Len has already taken the puppies into consideration.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Your're not talking about puppies, are you? Would someone please think about the puppies?!
                Of course I'm talking about the puppies. I mean, they taste great. And due to their small size, they're less filling! GETM. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

Your're not talking about puppies, are you? Would someone please think about the puppies?! MTA: Never mind. I see that Len has already taken the puppies into consideration.
                  And what nice puppies they are.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. corn syrup is the new stupid.
                    Puppy hater.
                    The elitist pricks have won.
                    Scout7

The elitist pricks have won.
                      It certainly wasn't the Patriots. Or Dallas.

Prophet!

bumping uglies or no bumping uglies the night before a race (or right before a race)

Why is it sideways?

bumping uglies or no bumping uglies the night before a race (or right before a race)
                          There's no controversy on this one. You just wanted to say "bumping uglies."

Prophet!

There's no controversy on this one. You just wanted to say "bumping uglies."
                            true! I've been wanting to say it all day but was afraid to offend random people on the streets
                              modified to make puppies bigger
                              Men. You all say that you want organic (pure) women, but really you just want to modify the puppies to make them bigger.

Amy

Len

Damn Yankee

Men. You all say that you want organic (pure) women, but really you just want to modify the puppies to make them bigger.
                                Those came that way, no modifications necessary.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard