Ice Bath Anyone? (Read 2048 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I need a drysuit for my feet
    I was thinking the same thing. Does such a thing exist?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

I was thinking the same thing. Does such a thing exist?
      Maybe I'll invent one and stamp the RA logo on it and add it to the marketplace.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

Nice Gams!
        GAM? Golf Association of Michigan?
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Maybe I'll invent one and stamp the RA logo on it and add it to the marketplace.
          Looks like you've been beaten to it. However, you are free to invent something to keep man parts warm in an ice bath and stamp the RA logo on it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Next time video tape it, send it to America's Funniest Videos, and win some money!
            obiebyke

I need a drysuit for my feet
              They do! I had shin splints during soccer season in high school, and the trainer used to make me take knee-high ice baths. He always made me wear wetsuit toe caps. Also, I've gone sauna-ing in the Minnesota winter and then jumped through a hole drilled through the ice. Wool socks are a must. Nude otherwise. Toes are very susceptible to frostbite, and ice baths will/can do it, so wear wool socks! At least on your toes!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Supa Dupa Fly

Toes are very susceptible to frostbite, and ice baths will/can do it, so wear wool socks! At least on your toes!
                Don't you just have ice cold soaked wool socks then? Doesn't seem like it'd keep the toes any warmer...
                ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

For me, the greatest pain is in my ankles, not my feet. Yowza!
                  obiebyke

Don't you just have ice cold soaked wool socks then?
                    A little. But wool also repels water, so your feet aren't IMMERSED in icey badness. I don't know. That's just what Minnesotans go by. We're weird, though.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

The Greatest of All Time

Don't you just have ice cold soaked wool socks then? Doesn't seem like it'd keep the toes any warmer...
                      I cheated and kept the very tips of my toes out of the water by pressing them against the bath tub wall. I was still able to keep the rest of my legs submerged.

My legs are killing me

Marcus did anyone ever tell you your a crazy sob.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I cheated and kept the very tips of my toes out of the water by pressing them against the bath tub wall.
                          That's not cheating, that's survival.

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus did anyone ever tell you your a crazy sob.
                            Oddly enough, not like that. No. I guess you might be the first. Nice.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Marcus. Welcome to Nashville.

My legs are killing me

Oddly enough, not like that. No. I guess you might be the first. Nice.
                                I meant it in the nicest way Big grin