Long Run Nick: A Gift to Newbies--and even veteran runners. (Read 2781 times)

Nick ~ Thanks again for your thoughts.All of us refugees know what you are all about.These fine folks that have been flooded by us refugees will find out soon enough. It's all good! Happy Holidays! Joe Wink
    Long May You Run

...And I do.

Ok, I admit it. I have had a secret crush on Nick. He doesn't know it but I do. Thanks LRN for telling us it is OK to slow down. Shocked

Queen of 3rd Place

Thanks for continuing to be there Nick, I'm another one you helped rescue from the noob path of too much too soon too fast oh darn now I'm injured... And guess what? NOW, finally, I'm starting to go fast - sometimes - and carefully! Arla

Ex runner

Hip, hip, hooray! I've figured out which site to make my new cyber-running-home. I found a post from Long Run Nick here at RA, so it's at RA that I will stay! Eliz Big grin

flomotioncoaching.com

JakeKnight

Dear God, crap like this makes me miss you people. What a bunch of boobs. Who are all these strangers, anyway? Merry Christmas, knuckleheads.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dear God, crap like this makes me miss you people. What a bunch of boobs. Who are all these strangers, anyway? Merry Christmas, knuckleheads.
              Hey! Long time, no see! Nice of you to stop by! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

va

Hey JK, we've missed you around here!
                  Merry Christmas JK. We miss you boob.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK? The real JK? MTA: Really, the real JK? Man. Boobs. Manboobs.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

DUDE!! WTF?? DUDE!! Merry Christmas! DUDE!!

Runners run

Dog-Love

Wow I was just about to stop reading this rant and then...Jake...now that's a gift!
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            JK! This post is useless without a gorilla pic.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Merry Christmas, JK!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Merry Christmas JK!

Michelle