*&$#@%* coyotes!! (Read 1402 times)

xor

So that's what they get...people with PhDs flying around in helicopters plinking at coyotes. So much for research.
    Hold on a sec. You mean I could have been shooting coyotes all this time? Damn. I've been running roads when I could have been getting Revenge of the Road Runner. meep meep

My aunt who lives in Texas had a Chihuahua that got eaten by a Coyote. All my aunt could do was watch in horror as the Coyote took off with her dog in it's mouth.

Michelle

I do love coyotes, but I've never had to live with them. They are pretty cute, but I'm certain I would feel different if I had to contend with them on a daily basis. Check this guy out: http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/

- Anya

redleaf

My aunt who lives in Texas had a Chihuahua that got eaten by a Coyote. All my aunt could do was watch in horror as the Coyote took off with her dog in it's mouth.
          Sorry to hear that. My parents lost a dog too. She was older and yet still tried to protect my dad from the coyotes she heard in the ravine behind their house. There were a bunch of them and only her - not a pretty site.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

JakeKnight

Trent, you are such a wolfish coyoteish instigator. Note the dates, kids. The odds of the original poster responding may be slightly minimal. You've got better chances in the ass-traffic thread.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

A Saucy Wench

Trent, you are such a wolfish coyoteish instigator. Note the dates, kids. The odds of the original poster responding may be slightly minimal. You've got better chances in the ass-traffic thread.
              Bored much? (MTA: lol +1 WOOT)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You've got better chances in the ass-traffic thread.
                Again with the ass-traffic...what is going on with you today?!?! Big grin

Michelle

Sorry to hear that. My parents lost a dog too. She was older and yet still tried to protect my dad from the coyotes she heard in the ravine behind their house. There were a bunch of them and only her - not a pretty site.
                  Oh how sad! My aunt was just letting the dog out to doing it's business, and out of nowhere this coyote appeared and grabbed the dog and ran. The other dog was refusing to go outside, I guess it sensed it and the other one didn't.

Michelle

Jesus I'm completely shocked by how many of you are totally fine with the idea of shooting wild animals?!?!?!
                    JakeKnight

Jesus I'm completely shocked by how many of you are totally fine with the idea of shooting wild animals?!?!?!
                      Um ... what?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

What's wrong with it? Pelts bring money and it sustains the eco system
                        Happy Running,
                        Troy
                        "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...come live in my neighborhood. We are so overrun with whitetail deer that every time we leave our driveway by car we risk smacking into one. They have no natural predators here, so the numbers get out of control. Same situation where I grew up in NE Wisconsin. One year we had such a hard winter that many deer died from lack of food to feed their vast #s. Better their numbers are controlled by legal hunting than by slow, grueling starvation. I don't hunt, but I sure am glad that others do (when they do it safely and responsibly).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't hunt, but I sure am glad that others do (when they do it safely and responsibly).
                            Reminds me of when my dad and uncle used to hunt and then they'd gut and drain the deer in the backyard. Hanging up by it's back legs....ICK!!!! My brother told me they were Santa's deer. Big brother's are mean.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My brother told me they were Santa's deer. Big brother's are mean.
                              Oh, no! I am so glad I only had a little brother (Globule doesn't count, since he wasn't able to taunt me as kids Wink).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, no! I am so glad I only had a little brother (Globule doesn't count, since he wasn't able to taunt me as kids Wink).
                                I'm more than mean enough to make up for lost time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.