*&$#@%* coyotes!! (Read 1402 times)

obsessor

Coyotes are hunters. Let's sic deer on them.
    zzz

I understand they may annoy you but for me, personally, I can't understand how you think we have the right to take their lives because they are an "inconvenience". Don't you think they were here first?
      I may be beating a dead horse but the thought occured to me.... would you want to be driving on the same road as someone who had been kept up all hours of the night by a coyote yip yapping in the backyard... Not me.... not merely an inconvenience I think.
        I may be beating a dead horse but the thought occured to me.... would you want to be driving on the same road as someone who had been kept up all hours of the night by a coyote yip yapping in the backyard... Not me.... not merely an inconvenience I think.
        Oh, so here we go now... coyotes aren't bad enough - now you have to beat a dead horse?!?! What did that dead horse ever do to you?? This world is just going insane... Wink

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

JakeKnight

Oh, so here we go now... coyotes aren't bad enough - now you have to beat a dead horse?!?! What did that dead horse ever do to you?? This world is just going insane... Wink
          Seriously. You people hate horses. And I think that's just sad. Where I'm from, nobody ever beats horses. We're civilized here.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

zzz

sorry just had to do it
            obsessor

sorry just had to do it
              Are you going to eat that?

Another Passion

Seriously. You people hate horses. And I think that's just sad. Where I'm from, nobody ever beats horses. We're civilized here.
                Yea, it's your Kentucky neigbors that are so brutal to horses. They run them till their legs break, all the while whipping the crap out of them, then they off them right on the race track! Shocked

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See, Brits don't really have issues with dead stuff, do they? Not to mention the 28 Days/28 Weeks movies both take place in the UK. Next thing you know some random English woman will come on here chastising zombies. Roll eyes The horror.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Paris Hilton has reportedly been left devastated after two of her beloved miniature dogs were ‘killed by wild coyotes’ outside her Hollywood home. US reports say the heiress lost the treasured pets on Wednesday night when they were ‘ripped apart’ by the animals. The pair were thought to be outside her Hollywood Hills home after dark when the incident occurred. Sources say the 27-year-old is distraught by her tragic loss and has been ‘crying non stop’. However, her reps have denied the incident ever took place.

Michelle

Oh how sad! My aunt was just letting the dog out to doing it's business, and out of nowhere this coyote appeared and grabbed the dog and ran. The other dog was refusing to go outside, I guess it sensed it and the other one didn't.
                      Undecided
                      Of course, do not confuse Billy (William) Mays with Willie (William) Mays.
                      “beep, beep”
                      And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus