My first red bar EVER (Read 900 times)

Lazy idiot

On my race Saturday I listened to a mix of NFL Films music and Zeppelin.
    I bet the NFL Films music is oddly inspiring. No joke. that's awesome.

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It is f*****g awesome. You will want to tackle the next person you see after listening to it. Guaranteed to send chills up and down your spine, especially if you grew up watching NFL films and hearing the voice of the legendary John Facenda. Click.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Hey, nice marmot!

I usually listen to Korn, Metallica, or Dr. Dre. Would have never of thought to listen to All Things Considered to psych myself up. Might have to give that a try. Big grin Congrats BTW!
        Trust me, it's definately worth a shot. Steve Inskeep is pretty hardcore. And don't get me started on Carl Castle, that man is a MANIAC! Oh, and good race obiebyke. You only get one first 5K. Course you only get one second 5K too, but the first is more meaningful somehow. Primacy and all.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

The Greatest of All Time

Trust me, it's definately worth a shot. Steve Inskeep is pretty hardcore. And don't get me started on Carl Castle, that man is a MANIAC!
          Pissing myself laughing. Steve Inskeep could put a high meth addict to sleep.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Thanks, guys! I am hooked. I have several possibilities for my next run. We'll see. Probably another of the same race I did yesterday, maybe the San Francisco Pride Run, maybe the San Francisco Marathon 5K...
            Congrats to my Shin Splint Pal...... Wink See? I knew you could run!!! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

jeffdonahue

Awesome job - way to hang in there.
                Nice job Obie, looks like red is your color. Keep up the good work!
                I was doing phone support for Microsoft Exchange Server, and NFL Films called because their server was down. They fell victim to a mailstorm, and had run out of disk space so it was an easy fix. Before the caller hung up, I asked him to put me on hold so I could listen to John Facenda's commentary on the Ice Bowl. Awesome.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

My legs are killing me

Nice job Obie, looks like red is your color. Keep up the good work! I was doing phone support for Microsoft Exchange Server, and NFL Films called because their server was down. They fell victim to a mailstorm, and had run out of disk space so it was an easy fix. Before the caller hung up, I asked him to put me on hold so I could listen to John Facenda's commentary on the Ice Bowl. Awesome.
                  John Facenda had a once in a lifetime voice and I don't think anyone could top his work. It could probably be argued that he "made" NFL films. He was a true classic.
                  obiebyke

One proud NPR listener coming in for my first finish (I'm in the red shorts):

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)