3 favorite running songs? (Read 4293 times)

racerunner1314

1. Paralyzer, Finger Eleven 2. Harder, Better, Faster Stronger, Daft Punk 3. Born to run, Bruce Springsteen

Life is Good

This will date my age big time Tongue life's been good - Joe Walsh ( or the Eagles which ever you prefer) Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen Band on the Run - Paul McCartney & Wings I really need to get with it and look at some of these Band people list on Here...Cake? do they play that on top 10 radio? LOL

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Run the race God set B4U

Here's my 3: 1. It's My Life- Bon Jovi 2. Stronger-Kanya West 3. Beer In Mexico-Kenny Chesney
        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          1) "Going in Blind" - POD 2) "Unwinding Cable Car" - Anberlin 3) "Marvelous Light" - Charlie Hall other favorites: Leeland David Crowder Starfield Kutlass For all those looking for GREAT Christian music...some of this music is on my MySpace page linked in my profile.
          2008 GOALS GET BELOW 175 (at 175 now) RUN 6:00 MILE (at 6:29) RUN BELOW 25:30 5K RUN BELOW 55:00 10K RUN A MARATHON (DEC. 6TH - MEMPHIS - ST JUDE)

...smile :)

- AC/DC: It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock 'n' roll) - Radiohead: Bodysnatchers - Mano Negra: Mala vida (Mano Negra has some serious energy Smile)
            Carps10

theres nothing like running along with my ipod, headphones, hat, sunglasses, hydration belt and fanny pack....jk i dont listen to music when i run, i prefer not getting hit by an 18 wheeler truck
                theres nothing like running along with my ipod, headphones, hat, sunglasses, hydration belt and fanny pack....jk i dont listen to music when i run, i prefer not getting hit by an 18 wheeler truck
                I believe the thread's title is "3 favorite running songs", not "Do you listen to music when you run?" OK, so you don't wear a fuel belt (hydration is so overrated), and you don't listen to music. e get it. Do us all a favor and don't post, too.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Puffer, not huffer

Yeah, on another board I'm on, that's called "threadshitting." Anyway, to proceed, it's hard to make a top 3, but lemme try: 1) Apply Some Pressure by Maximo Park. I had never heard of this band until a few years back, and this is easily one of the best running songs ever. Hill? What hill? 2) Paper Planes by M.I.A. I'm tempted to say if you don't like this song, I'll give you your 99 cents back, but I'm poor and can't afford the $1.98 for the only two people that won't. Wink 3) Crystal by New Order. Off one of their more recent albums, and catchy as all get-out!
                  HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

NIN - Head like a hole Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now Fatboy Slim - Praise You Fatboy Slim - You've come a long way, baby (Same artist - had to list all three Big grin ) Collective Soul - Precious Declaration

• Black Canyon 100k
                    • RRR
                    • Zane Grey 100k
                    • High Lonesome 100
                    • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
                    • The Bear 100
                    • Javelina Jundred (?)

SMART Approach

Boy, I think I would give up running if I had to listen to country music while running.......it sure is interesting some people love country music and some hate it. That's what makes us all unique. my top 4 Crazy Train Ozzy Ozbourne More Than A Feeling Boston You've Got Another Thing Coming Judas Priest You Can Still Rock In America Night Ranger Also a fan of Franz Ferd. song and a couple of Metallica's fast songs

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Frank4

1. Pearl Jam - Given to Fly (gotta love PJ) 2. Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger 3. Tool - Forty Six & 2
                          When I run I like to listen primarily to electronic music that has a good beat. My 3 favorites right now are: 1) Justice- Let There Be Light (their entire s/t album is awesome though...I highly recommend it) 2) Clark- For Wolves Crew 3) Madonna- Get Together (my guilty pleasure Smile) When I'm not running, I listen to more eclectic stuff...a lot of folk, some classical, jazz, good rock.
                          2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
                          Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Dont know how anyone runs with a music player. Listen to your mind and body and enjoy the view. When Im not running "Creed" hit the spot.

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!

Dont know how anyone runs with a music player. Listen to your mind and body and enjoy the view.
                              You act like listening to music inhibits your ability to do all of these things and that is simply not true. Oh and IMO, Creed is some of the crappiest muzak I've ever heard Tight lipped
                              2010 Goals: Run 1500 miles Sub 22 minute 5K Sub 37 minute 8K Sub 1:45 HM Complete a marathon
                              Eustace Tierney

YoYo

Crazy Train Ozzy Ozbourne More Than A Feeling Boston You've Got Another Thing Coming Judas Priest You Can Still Rock In America Night Ranger
                                Hey.... an old school 80's rocker!

"The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." Goals: Keep on running!