10/18/2023 -- Workouts Not Uploading from Garmin (Read 145 times)

HermosaBoy

Uploads from earlier today came through fine.

Latest run is not showing up.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

robin from maine

Uploads from earlier today came through fine.

Latest run is not showing up.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Actually, yes

DetroitTigerFan

yes, run at 5PM est not showing up as well

Also noted that if you click on maps of historical runs, I cant get the terrain to show up... something must be down

PB's     10K 47:15 (9/13)     HM 1:45 (9/13)     M 3:57 (10/13)

Running Blog   http://davesdigitaldestinations.blogspot.com/

s h o e

Yes facing the same problem..... starting today

KMB

10/18/23 - 11:42 am uploaded fine; 6 pm ET did not (as of 4:30 am 10/19)

HermosaBoy

Got a walk to upload this morning. Still missing a run from yesterday.

Rob

JLarson

Got a walk to upload this morning. Still missing a run from yesterday.

Did a run at 6:04 PM CST yesterday, October 18. Shows up on Garmin connect but not on RA yet

runmichigan

My run from last night (10/18) did not upload automatically to RA from GC.  I went in this morning and downloaded the TCX file from GC and uploaded it manually to RA.  The manual upload was very quick.

I am seeing multiple 500 errors (internal server error) as I attempt to login and/or move between pages.  I may see 1 to 3 500 errors and then succeed on getting to the page on the next try.

Spencer Davis

Run from yesterday didn't upload automatically.  I was able to successfully manually upload the file on second try after one 500 error.

HermosaBoy

Run from yesterday didn't upload automatically.  I was able to successfully manually upload the file on second try after one 500 error.

Same

Rob

eric :)

Hi all,

I'm not sure what happened. The workouts received by one of the server were not assigned so they were not processed. Once I assigned them to an importer, they were processed quickly.

eric Smile

robin from maine

Thank you Eric Smile

All is now well, and all my measly runs have settled down have now been logged.

A Saturday run and walk didn't upload automatically, but I was able to manually add the gpx files. Hopefully Sunday's run will upload later this morning.

Sunday run didn't make it automatically either. Just did a manual gpx file upload.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sunday run didn't make it automatically either. Just did a manual gpx file upload.

Are you using RunGap, by chance? My Apple Watch workouts since Sat. are not being uploaded to Garmin, but they are showing on Strava without issue (so not an RA issue, in my case). Resync-ing RunGap and Connect didn't help. I wandered over to RunGap's FB page and someone else has posted the same issue. Like you, I downloaded the .fit file from Strava and uploaded that to RA.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay