1000Km-621 mile club

NJPhil - August 28 (Read 4 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Congrats, NJPhil! You've reached the 1000km goal. Hope you're able to keep running so well the rest of the year.

John

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

T W

Congrats!  I hope I would be the next touching the finish line.  Just went through Covid and there should be nothing ahead stopping me Smile

Nicely done, NJPhil. And before the end of month 8!

Yes, TW, you're well on track to be the next over the line. But beware, someone is zoom-zooming on you ;-)

[by the way, really just kidding - this group is about extending our own running horizons, while encouraging others to do the same; not about wildly competing for finishing places. I know I'm stating the obvious, but just didn't want my previous words to be misinterpreted.]

Best of luck and Very Happy Running, everyone! 

T W

Pedro, no worries.  I am actually a casual runner and never entered a race.  Beating the bunny and myself is my major motivation here.  Of course, it's fun to watch how the elite runners in this group (in my opinion, e.g., the four who have been out of the leader board) beat the clock.  Also, it's sad to see some previous elites might lose incentives due to injury or some other reason.  But, I really appreciate that they always cheer for other runners as soon as they cross the finish line.  Thanks a lot.  Hope you all come back soon.

TW, I completely agree with your words regarding this (or any similar) group - and I'd make your wishes my own.

I'm also a casual runner and, even in my 50s, always trying to learn and improve a little bit.

It seems this year I won't beat that bunny... well, still not impossible, but my body is not being very cooperative, these days Smile

Nice talking to you. All the best!