Good Times 5K of Lowell MA

Dear GT5K lurkers...come out, come out, wherever you are... (Read 397 times)

Knock off the lurking, we've got some forum members in stealth mode. Specifically BostonRnr, Kevin7470 and Yabba Dabba Doo. Nobody from the Good Times bites (in public anyway) so post a word or two. Have you run the series? Thinking about it, but hoping BadDawg will take a week off so you can avoid meeting him? Shy? Don't like having "welcome to Good Times" beers bought for you?

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

evtish

Nice Boston pics in the general post area. 6 mile pub....nice!! I should have ventured out of my cube to watch. Sad Next year. See you guys tonight.
      purpleprincess

Ok - I drank the kool-aid Big grin
          Haha. Welcome.
            It's tasty, and good for you. Mmmmm, purple kool-aid.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

That purple cool aid cost me $280 for her new running gear. She better drink some more. See you tomorrow in the rain.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Tonights going to be a good night to climb in the rankings.
                  And we're all very glad you did. I sent an email to Dave and he said he has corrected your first week's time, so last week should now be your PR. Smile

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Ed,Thanks for looking out for Mel. Good luck on sunday. I have now joined the cult of garmin. I have my 305 charging as I type this. can't wait to try it out tomorrow and sunday. If having would only allow me to run faster. Ps can you see my log? Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Ps can you see my log? Doug.
                      Congrats on the Garmin, it's a great tool. I've never read the manual, it's pretty simple and intuitive. I can't see your log, to make it visible you want to click Options (in the upper right of most pages), then My Log Preferences.

E.J.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Congrats on yor finish ed. See you tomorrow. Hope your not hurting too bad. Doug.

Where are this weeks results?
                          lostinthenet3

MM#1869

I don't know I looked earlyer my self. May be Baddawg needs to use his magic powers again. Doug.

They're up. Maybe Mr Camire was out looking for Rich and Kathy.

E.J.

Yikes! What's the world coming to when you can't lurk in peace? I work in Boston and can't usually make it back out to 495-land in time for the Tuesday night races, but I've read the race list with envy.