Masters Running

March 2024 Masters Miles (Read 28 times)

pfriese

Thanks Joe.

Sorry for being late this month. I thought I had already posted my March mileage. A lot going on, so less time online (I'll post what's been going on in the daily). I'm slowly building my miles back up after some serious winter slacking.

March running: 164.5 miles

no races.

Paul

Joe618

Great stories all around...the ups and downs of life and running on full display.   Good to support each other and cheer each other in these places.

Will wrap up the March stories and see what calculates as the Marvelous Median winner of the month soon.   Post now!!

Joe

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

Joe618

So, having gathered in a secret meeting place, the executive evaluation committee has considered the March miles and awarded the month's prestigious prizes on the elite runners/bikers/walkers who submitted their world-class efforts for the month.

The coveted Masters Marvelous Median award goes to sub7, who was also prime with 101 miles.   Dalmatians while we are at it??

We had only 4 prime mileage totals for the month, a mere 27% hit rate.   The cold and grit of March no doubt fuzzed the planning brains of the collective group.   And the seven miles I ran should hardly count as a prime it's so low!!

It was a great read, as usual...some highs and lows for all of us...kinda like life, which is part of what makes running fascinating. 

Keep on rolling.

<colgroup><col width="100" /><col width="43" /><col width="54" /><col width="493" /></colgroup>
        Name Miles Prime? Summary
        MikeE 249   Plus a marathon in New Mexico
        RunnerKSA 193   Biggest month since October. Not entering Barkley.
        pfriese 165   Busy month, no races, still moving well
        coastwalker 154   Getting set for HM in May
        milktruck 147   Miserable March weather which also took down a wonderful black cherry tree
        wildchild 137   And said good bye to her father. A tough month.
        TammyinGP 115   Always moving well
        sub7 101 ! Mexico trip disrupted things but still got over 100
        deez4boyz 89 ! Moving well!
        Opie 64   Fighting injuries but still managed two races.
        Dave59 57    
        RCG 37 ! Pain is deep. Getting treatment and may not be running.
        Joe618 7 ! Left foot giving grief
        evanflein     596 on the stationary bike!
        BTY     15.5 swimming miles. Fighting snow in NY state

Let's see your April miles!!! 

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

TammyinGP

Thank you Joe!!  Love these summaries that you do so well!

Tammy