Masters Running

Saturday 1/20 - Challenge Accepted (Read 36 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

...yes, but Henry is a LOT tougher than I am.........

Tom - yep, I just met him and his queen marj and you got that right.

Tammy - after moving to seattle and not seeing anything for years, BLM signs all over the place still throw me for a loop. Maybe erika too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

I'm late to the game, but skimmed through the posts.  We've been quite chatty the last couple of days!

Glad Toby was found safe and sound.

The Portland, OR, area is starting to come out of the deep freeze, but The Hub's cousins in the Eugene, OR, area are still without power.  Have been for 8 days.  Not fun.

By the time I got up this a.m., it was absolutely dumping rain and windy.  Even I have my limits, so no run today.  It would have been miserable and The Hub would've been worried the whole time.  I'll go tomorrow when it's supposed to be just showers.

Instead, we did a quick grocery shopping trip, then came home and hung out.  It was The Hub's 63rd bday, so I made him breakfast and an early dinner, and we worked on a jigsaw puzzle while we watched football.  Just a relaxing day.  Now it's time to take a shower and hit the hay. 

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

BTY

I'm late to the game, but skimmed through the posts.  We've been quite chatty the last couple of days!

4th page on the Thursday daily.  Now 3 pages on both Friday and Saturday.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

my moles. However mine do till the dirt which is ecologically sound. 😀

Moles do till the soil. But should also be checked out by a dermatologist if they darken or are misshapen

BTY//..........when I was PoolRunning, I made the mistake of letting a guy share my lane

little did I know

he was swimming ButterFly the entire work-out

and

his arms were going to take up 90% of the lane

(I think

this was some kind of way

to

make me give him the lane)

While I'm not proud of it,

after

about 10-min of this crap

,,,,,,,,,,,I intentionally took one of his strokes on my forehead,

didn't break his hand,

but

he used a MUCH tighter stroke for the next 30-min after that

I may not be as tough as Henry, but I have a Much harder head

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

BTY

,,,,,,,,,,I intentionally took one of his strokes on my forehead,

LOL tomwhite.    A tactic only another former offensive lineman might think of and execute.  

LOL tomwhite.    A tactic only another former offensive lineman might think of and execute.  

...thanks, I was secretly pleased myself.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....