Masters Running

Mondaily, 1.22.24 (Read 37 times)

SteveP

Jay - 63F is doable but not desirable.  I hope it's a quick fix.  Tell your knee to cooperate.  You're a team and it needs to do it's fair share without complaint.

Isn't there a movie called 10 Flights for Tetsujin?

Tom White - That study is interesting. I've pounded up in recent months.

BTY - In various health classes, I'd sit in back and watch fellow students scratch whenever the topic was skin diseases.

DW was all fired up about the Lions game.  We had a few people show up to work hung over and a couple of no shows.  Sunday's game was entertaining.

Well time to iron clothes for tomorrow and get some rest. Another big day tomorrow.

Cheers.

It sounds like a pressing situation.

I got two on the mill. Online PT and my homework from the in-person PT.  I had an appointment with the dental hygienist.  This dentist uses people who are in an internship a lot.  I seldom get the same person twice.  Someone warned this new person about me.  I may have to find a new office.

SteveP

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I couldn’t get in here, last night and lost patience and went to bed… but before that, I ran 8 miles , including 6 x .25  intervals.  Then I lifted weights with Zac.

Okay—gotta go.  See ya!

Marathon Maniac #957

It sounds like a pressing situation.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."