Masters Running

Sunday 24 December 2023 (Christmas Eve) (Read 39 times)

Ooh! Books!

I listened to How High We Go In The Dark on my second trip to OR and back last week. Highly recommend. The audiobook version has several readers, for the several characters, and is very well done.

https://www.sequoianagamatsu.com/how-high-we-go-in-the-dark

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

SteveP

I suspect most of the people who ask if running has caused or will cause whatever injury actually have in mind that it is true. If you run and have a leg issue, then it is just the kind of conclusion people will gravitate towards.

You cannot reason with knuckleheads.

Jay - You are absolutely a gem.

Good news on RCG's mom.

BTW my GS’s call me Gimpa- couldn’t pronounce Granpa when young and my GD calls me Zaydie-Yiddish for grandpa 

Love it!!!  Our 4-year-old GS calls us "Drammy" and "Drampy". That's our favorite pronunciation so far.

In the 17 1/2 years DW and I have been together, we've not had cable.  We got a Roku a number of years ago a use it this time of year.  Our local "Family Video" stores are now empty buildings.

Holly - Love your little DD.

We're fortunate to have been growing our own Christmas trees for some time now.

Stumpy!!

Had  a great Christmas Eve with the younger 2 sons, their wives and the grands!! I did post a pic on FB if someone can pull it over for me.

Econo - It is always greta to see you.  Give Woods Lady our fondest regards.

DW and I went to see a not so nearby town's Christmas lights.  Sunday AM we took reindeer pancakes to the kids who have not had any yet.  DIL refused to let their kids see Santa without her and she's worked every weekend since Thanksgiving.  The kids did not go.  It's nice to be there, but, if you must be there too it is not about the kids.

We had a quiet Christmas Eve without the screamers over at my Sister In Law's place.  It was nice to have adult conversations.  I did miss the screamers climbing on me looking for Sant's location.  Our celebrations are next weekend.

SteveP