Masters Running

November 2023 Masters Miles (Read 27 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks, Joe!

I figured I'd better get in here before it's already next year.  After running 200 miles in October, I had planned on cutting back a little bit but not quite as much as I did.  I know I fell and hurt my ribs... which still hurt... but it seems like there was something else that prevented me from running and I can't remember what it was.  Anyway... no races in November and not a whole lot of running.

NOV: 79 Miles

YTD: 1853 Miles

That's it... see ya in a couple of days when we report our December and total year miles... kind of exciting , isn't it?  See ya!

wildchild

Carolyn

Oops, even Mike beat me in here for November miles!

I ran 137 miles (prime), ran my half marathon + distance

for my monthly goal, and ran one race, a 5k turkey trot.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

52.8 November running

Thanks, Joe

Joe618

Yeah, November...remember it??  Turkey Trots??   Turkey?   Turkey Tetrazini??   The many New York City Marathon "The Verazono Bridge is wicked steep" stories?? 

Easy to forget.   But lest we do so, here's the summary of our miles for that fine, eleventh month. 

17 checkins, which is great!  And 7 of them prime, a 41% hit rate, which our Analytics Department classified as in the 94 percentile of such reports.   Sub7 is not sub-anything, nailing down the coveted Median Award for the month.

<colgroup><col width="100" /><col width="43" /><col width="54" /><col width="556" /></colgroup>
          Name Miles Prime? Summary
          RunnerKSA 182   The Monkey on her back made her take a wrong turn, to do a HM+. Enjoyed SF.
          Quickadder 157 ! Good month, getting into the RA team competition.
          wildchild 137 ! Met goal of a HM distance, along with a Turkey Trot
          pfriese 132   A busy month knocked the miles down a tad.
          milktruck 131 ! Finds a rib injury is nothing to sneeze at. Some real pain.
          moebo 122   Running for the love of running...a great plan.
          TammyinGP 120   Had her own "Groundhog Month" duplicating Oct's mileage. Won AG in a 9 miler!
          sub7 120   Matched Tammy's mileage within a tenth of a mile...this group has vibes....
          Joe618 107 ! A pair of Turkey Trots and a new training plan that seems to work.
          deez4boyz 94   Also tripped on a sidewalk...still got in a decent 5K race
          MikeE 79 ! Broken ribs!!! That'll crimp the mileage...
          Opie 64   Finished the NYC Marathon, which coudn't compare to a pfriese meet up later.
          RCG 53 ! Great to have Rose checking in!!!
          coastwalker 29 ! Got miles in pre-knee surgery...will be more mobile by December
          evanflein 4   Fighting hip pain but still got 361 miles on the bike-to-nowhere
          BTY     32 swim miles...a half-million yards YTD! Discovered pool walls are hard and unforgiving.
          rochrunner     185 bike miles on the paths and trails of Michigan.

Keep rolling!!   December posts are just around the calendaric corner!

Joe

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.   

TammyinGP

thanks so much Joe!  I appreciate this post and the energy you put into making it so interesting.

Happy New Year to you!

Tammy

Joe618

thanks so much Joe!  I appreciate this post and the energy you put into making it so interesting.

Happy New Year to you!

Tammy, how kind!  Thank you!!   Happy New Year to you as well, which is three hours farther away for you than me!!!!

Joe

________

I have nothing particularly clever or profound to add as a tag to each message...I just like to run.