Masters Running

Monday 05 February 2024 The Age of Aquarius (Read 40 times)

It's a sad commentary that RA requires us to go through FB machinations in order to post pictures . . .

+1 to that! P.S. tetsujin209 I am stuck in Paris and need you to wire $1,000 in bitcoin . . . 

After the marathon trials, the US still has just two Olympic men's marathon slots unlocked. Not a single guy broke 2:08:10, which is the qualifying standard. Why? Well, holding the trials in Orlando did not help. Warm weather not equal to fast times. This was Max Siegel's doing. If the US does not get that third spot, how does USATF plan to defend its decision to extend that guy's contract for five more years.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I was able to do my speed work at the track, today... how nice is that?  I ran a total of 8 miles, including 4 x 1200 meters in 4:50 - 4;47 - 4:43 - 4:42.  They were hard but not too bad.  Then I went to Molly's basketball game.

Okay--that's it--gotta go.  Se ya!

Mariposai

My plan was to run slow during my lunch hour. Five minutes into the run it started to snow

I ran really fast for a mile to get back to the office...

You can call it a mile speed workout  😀

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Tom White - I'm glad you had a good time with your younger brother.

Tetsujin209 is tearing up the streets!

4.4 miles, no regrets.

Love it!

+1 to that! P.S. tetsujin209 I am stuck in Paris and need you to wire $1,000 in bitcoin . . . 

I'm stuck in StevieLand.  Send snacks.

I'm not sure why, Monday morning was a challenge.  I pushed through a mile on the mill and bagged it after only 2/3 of my PT stuff.  It was still daylight when I got home from work, so I took the dog out for 3/4 of a mile.

SteveP

SteveP

Dave59 - you may be aware. There’s a drone/light show in Gaylord Michigan tonight.

SteveP