Masters Running

Just like That - It's friday 12/29/23 (Read 37 times)

Running news:

mad/defeated that my PF decided to come back after a slow 2 mile run. Or maybe compounded by the slow 4 mile run a few days before. Either way, it looks like a long time until I can run again without it. Tempted to just "run through it" since resting for weeks didn't eliminate it. I might try "barefoot" running in my Minimus a few times and see if that causes any increase or decrease in next-morning pain.

also, REI has an extra 30% off their "garage sale" (returns) items, and I picked up a pair of worn-only-once Topo Ultraventure-3 for about $40.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

((Leslie)) and lots of prayers for Kate and her family

Wish I could comment on all, but I am heading to bed after my 12 hours of work and want to get up early for a short run before tomorrow's 12 hour shift!!  Walked 1 mile before and 1 mile after work today!!

Goodnight friends!!

denise

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I ran 8 miles, today.

Leslie—I will pray for Karen.

That’s all I got.  See ya!

TammyinGP

gosh dangit Leslie - that's not very encouraging news. I hope she defies those odds and never gets it, but just living life, doing the things you want and love to do, and combating the stress are all probably the best preventative medicine for the heart and soul.

Tammy

6 sluggish miles in a gentle rain, listening to an audiobook I don’t much care for but I want to hang in there to the end.