Masters Running

Sunday Hijinx 4/14/24 (Read 37 times)

Mariposai

When I grow up I want to do a solo hike like my sister Enkie does. What a beautiful adventure you had

Holly, great job on the landscape caring front today.

Do we have any RA fam who is running Boston?

Today was a relaxing day for us. We were going to go to Canada for some wine tasting and dinner, but we woke up today and decided that we just wanted to spend time in nature.  We drove to the mountains to look for morel mushrooms,  we got zero. We then went to gather wild asparagus, we got about 2 pounds. Then came home and just did some home caring.

Such a beautiful day!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

BTY - It sounds joyfully hectic.

Jay - it sounds like you had a couple of full days.

Deez - Thank goodness selling has gone down.  A child's birthday party!!!

KSA - ^5 miles!

It's always good to see Tom White.

Tramps had an ambitious 41.5 miles.

Tetsukin209 paints a beautiful morning.

Hiya Econo!

Dnaff - Ice cream you say?

JLynne hits the greens after her workout.  175 yards!

Holly - Yes, gardening counts as cross training!

Surly Bill - Your Knee!! Ugh.

Stumpy - I told DW that I don't know anyone running Boston this year as well.

Enkephalin - Nice campsite.  I so want to wander around a place like that.

Mariposai has a happy harvest.

I got a mile and a half in and planted over 100 seeds.  3/4 of them were sunflowers.  We're trying to start trees from seed in a homemade terrarium.  It's a clear plastic eggshell container we had some grocery store croissants in.  High tech.  Wed like to get crimson maple and spruces to propagate.

SteveP