Running and Sex

Welcome (Read 736 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Congrats on joining the group... now .... why did you join???!!

Now that was a bath...

I joined because I am currently having lots of sex as I am trying for my fifth baby and because I also wanted to see how weird you were. I even have a sex log if you want to see it Wink. I am only getting in a little running however so the balance is off. Did I mention that you were a little weird. No need to point out that I am weird. That is already firmly established. Big grin
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Now that was a bath...

Dude!!! Just checked your profile! F**k me with a barge pole sideways! You're from Wiltshire! I am Bristol girl born and bred, lived in Bath for a few years too. How is the West Country nowadays?
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Congrats on joining the group... now .... why did you join???!!
          Because I can not allow Claire to be the only female in the group.
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
            I stand corrected...Chenille has decided to brave the waters as well!
              Hi Eryn! Did someone say trouble Tongue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Evil grin The last two weeks have been record mileage for me (well, this one will be unless something unforeseen should happen). Seems to be makin' the libido better than usual--woot! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

what? This is about libido Confused I thought this was the running for sox group No

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

Sox, sex, I think they'll take it any way they can get it here...
                      I didn't want to be left out of the fun so I simply HAD to join. Big grin

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

morbid curiosity? Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Purdey

Self anointed title

Evil grin The last two weeks have been record mileage for me (well, this one will be unless something unforeseen should happen). Seems to be makin' the libido better than usual--woot! Big grin
                          I hope your DH realises how lucky he is!!! Keep the mileage up K! x

Purdey

Self anointed title

Dude!!! Just checked your profile! F**k me with a barge pole sideways! You're from Wiltshire! I am Bristol girl born and bred, lived in Bath for a few years too. How is the West Country nowadays?
                            Welcome and hello from Wiltshire!

Purdey

Self anointed title

Because I can not allow Claire to be the only female in the group.
                              Welcome Eryn! x

Purdey

Self anointed title

what? This is about libido Confused I thought this was the running for sox group No
                                Welcome Cheryl.