Running and Sex

I know I'll regret this but (Read 394 times)

The voice of mile 18

quick poll: how much you getting a week? once a week is this number too low or too high? it's too low but being realistic between dual careers, two toddlers and my running one of us is asleep too early or already gone in the AM Sad

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

*waves* Hi Joe, my fellow pervert! Big grin Lately there hasn't been much action with all the stress in our house, but typically we average twice a week, which is not enough if you ask me, but we do make those two times REALLY REALLY worth it. Yes

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Average week: 5 times. That said, we have no kids so it's pretty much whenever we feel like it.

Tick tock

Average week: 5 times. That said, we have no kids so it's pretty much whenever we feel like it.
          *Kicks Drew* Bragging is not nice. Tongue MTA: I'll give you my kids for a month or so. PLEASE!!!

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

good point as with most things quality is more important than quantity. definitely try to make it count

The voice of mile 18

yeah those were the days Cry

Lazy idiot

*Kicks Drew* Bragging is not nice. Tongue MTA: I'll give you my kids for a month or so. PLEASE!!!
                Hey... joe asked!

Tick tock

Hey... joe asked!
                  I know. It's just not fair. But hey, Mistersippi and I started our weekly count last night, so that's a good thing. Yes

Michelle

Lazy idiot

I just realized I didn't answer part 2. Is this too low or high? A little low if you ask me, but sometimes we wait too long until one or both are dead tired and nothing happens. Twice in the last few weeks I've half woken up in the middle of the night to find myself groping/fondling my wife. Half of my brain wants to continue, but the other half is so damn tired (it's been a rough couple of weeks at work) that it is petrified she will wake up and actually want to continue. Both times I fell back asleep. DW didn't find out until the next morning, when she laughed her butt off.

Tick tock

Twice in the last few weeks I've half woken up in the middle of the night to find myself groping/fondling my wife. Half of my brain wants to continue, but the other half is so damn tired (it's been a rough couple of weeks at work) that it is petrified she will wake up and actually want to continue.
                      This is funny! There have been times when I've started to wake my husband up in the middle of the night because I'm suddenly in the mood but then I feel bad since I know he doesn't get enough sleep as it is, so I stop.

Michelle

Think Whirled Peas

Once a week. Cry BUT, my wife is running now, and starting to lose weight, which is a HUGE positive motivator for her. She's starting to, ahem, feel better about herself and, ahem, by extention makes us more likely to avehay the exsay. For the record, we are talking about sex w/another person, correct? 'cause otherwise I need to revise my number... Blush

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

For the record, we are talking about sex w/another person, correct? 'cause otherwise I need to revise my number... Blush
                          I agree. Although I'm thinking the alone stuff isn't called sex, really. Big grin

Michelle

Lazy idiot

For the record, we are talking about sex w/another person, correct? 'cause otherwise I need to revise my number... Blush
                            1. HA! 2. Evil grin

Tick tock

Is it wrong that I get jealous when I find out that my husband has had some "alone" time? Confused

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Is it wrong that I get jealous when I find out that my husband has had some "alone" time? Confused
                                I think everyone has their own opinions on this. I think as long as the both of you are happy with the amount of "together" time you have, then there should be no issue. The other question would be, do you think he should get upset if/when you take care of things on your own? My wife doesn't care. Big grin

Tick tock