Running and Sex

Fantasy thread... (Read 459 times)

Now that was a bath...

OK, well I'll start with the one that some of you know already. I am having girl issues. Got one particular girl on my mind and I am finding it really difficult to get her out. She's 30, Maori, has big eyes and short hair and she has a habit of snogging me when she's drunk. She is driving me (and my husband, lol) crazy. John knows that she sometimes kisses me and usually I just laugh it off and he gets pissed. She once turned up at our house with champagne and pills and took me out to a work meeting. Hubby was not impressed. So that's the background. The honest truth of the fantasy is that I really want to get down and dirty with her, but I can't cause I am married and pure - or something. I am getting a ton of emails from her at the moment but coping well with not driving round there and jumping in her bed. Girlfriend is making promises to me that make me smile more than is appropriate. As she always says to me - 'Girlfriend, some day I am going to return you home with spit on your knickers.', which makes me a little mushy inside. Which is odd, because if a bloke said that to me, I'd probably hit him. Hey - how do the rest of you married peeps cope with this sort of thing? Or am I the only person that gets hit on by little brown girls? Wink
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      I was hoping that you would post Claire! Smile I can't say that I had another woman hit on me while I've been married to Scott, but I have had a couple of our guy friends make it known that they had thoughts of me outside of being friends. One I wasn't expecting, the other was pretty obvious, but he hits on anything that moves. Roll eyes I actually never told my husband. Why? Well, nothing happened. And, I know he would hate the one friend who I wasn't expecting to hit me, and I didn't want that. I still see this guy (since he lives local and our children go to school together). And to be honest, it's kind of exciting to know that another man besides my husband has had thoughts like the ones he's had of me. For me, at this point in my life that's enough. But once upon a time in my past, I wouldn't have said no. I don't know what to suggest for you except, by not doing anything (else) you'll get to enjoy that exciting feeling you get when you see her and it'll be guilt free.

Michelle

JakeKnight

This group just got much, much better.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Hey, even without pics, this is a serious issue Wink And its tough when the other party is a girl because she gets we get away with more. If she were a man my husband would have hit her by now and I would have probably phoned the police. As it is I just sort of let her for a while (I am giving like that) and then I started liking it. I blame the tongue piercing. I have never had a partner with a tongue piercing. Maybe I should suggest she remove it Wink
          JakeKnight

All right, here's a serious question in a similar vein: how do you deal with another couple that wants to screw you and your and your better half? Or maybe just you? Or maybe just your better half? We have some friends who have several times, while under the influence of serious amounts of alcohol, made it abundantly clear that they're uh into that sort of thing in general, and into us in particular. Nothing has happened, although there have been a couple interesting nights ... which I generally pretend not to remember. In theory, this might qualify as a fantasy. For example, if our friends were lesbian lovers who happened to be Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel. Then this would be an entirely good thing, and I would just post pictures, mostly of me smiling a lot. Unfortunately, that's the theory. In practice, there are problems. Problems like ... the whole things creeps us out. And we're just not into that anyway, and it would (read: has) caused all sorts of issues ... and worst of all, they just aren't hot enough. Which I realize is horribly shallow. But true. This might be a different conversation if we were hanging out with Angelina and Brad. And it also might be a different issue if I could remove the dude from the picture. Cuz frankly, Kooky's problem doesn't sound all that bad. I'm very sharing. I could probably handle that. And the girl in the couple has told me explicitly that she'd be happy to jump my girl's bones. With me watching and serving snacks. The whole thing soured the friendship for quite a while, but we just saw them recently. And their, uh, desires obviously haven't changed. Your thoughts? Advice? Pictures and diagrams? ------------------ MTA: this group is private, right? Like somebody normally has to mail Tom for the password?

Now that was a bath...

Michelle, the not doing anything point is a good one. I've been dwelling on this one for a day now Tongue She is driving me crazy but I should look at that as a good thing. A fun thing. I am determined to not let myself down on this one and its good to hear success stories of others that have coped with this and not gone further. It's sort of nice to have her on my mind and not do anything. I feel more comfortable about that now and less guilty. Funny enough, I have never considered myself bisexual. I had a proper girlfriend once, when my ex was in prison for a few months, but it was more for giggles than anything else and he didn't mind. I also had one evening with a bondage stripper called Peta but that was just for show really and not for us at all. All the times before that I have kissed girls it has been because boys wanted me to. This time the boys are sick of it already, lol. Has she taken out her tongue piercing yet? The more I think about it - that would help - probably. LOL.

Now that was a bath...

JK - Problem is this ain't creeping me out at all! LOL. For your issue, the 'Shallow but they aren't hot thing' would be a biggy for me. I cope very well when ugly people flirt with me (modified to laugh at myself). Actually usually I cope very well when good looking men flirt with me. I seem to have come over all gay - what's with that? My man would hate it if I suggested taking this one any further. He would actually be really hurt. I know this because an ex girlfriend did it to him. He's a quiet man and that sort of thing blows his mind. Quite frequently I blow his mind. I still can't believe he married me - we are so incredibly different! And just because I am feeling very flirty today. Have pics of my girlfriend. She just shaved her head for a cancer charity. I'd get spanked by Lynn if I posted the other pics! So as a general poll for the men...If your partner came to you and said she wanted to have sex with another woman, what would your reaction be?

Now that was a bath...

JK - I think that if I said 'No' to someone and they kept asking. I would get pissed with them. No means no after all. Unless of course you are a small lesbian and then 'No means keep trying as you are getting away with it and slowly breaking me down'. So I have just negated my own point. It would probably creep me out too if I was in your shoes though. I'd probably avoid them in future.

The voice of mile 18

She just shaved her head for a cancer charity. So as a general poll for the men...If your partner came to you and said she wanted to have sex with another woman, what would your reaction be?
                    first off bald chicks are hot. depends. if it's crazy night in new orleans that's one thing I'm all for a cheap thrill but I'm not a not a huge fan of sharing. and agree with claire no means no.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

MTA: this group is private, right? Like somebody normally has to mail Tom for the password?
                      The group is private so an e-mail has to be sent for the password. WHICH, at this point none of us (except Purdey) know.

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

first off bald chicks are hot. depends. if it's crazy night in new orleans that's one thing I'm all for a cheap thrill but I'm not a not a huge fan of sharing. and agree with claire no means no.
                        So, Jo gets extra house points for agreeing with me. Even if I didn't really have a point. That's one vote for not sharing then and one from JK for the sharing issue as long as it involves hot people. Jo - as regards the hair issue, I used to have a shaved head and I asked my husband if I could also shave my head for charity as they are doing it again soon. Hubby said yes this time ( he said no last time) but now my eldest daughter has said it would upset her so I probably won't. My husband isn't a fan of any shaved bits actually. He may be disappointed tonight as I may have given myself a haircut earlier Wink That will really piss him off. I just read on my girl's Bebo account that she wants to finish off all her piercings below the neck this year. That got me thinking too! What piercings has she got then? Claire xxx

Now that was a bath...

And JK, now I want pictures of your 'not hot' mates, LOL.
                          JakeKnight

And JK, now I want pictures of your 'not hot' mates, LOL.
                            No. Your monitor would break. They aren't my "mates." And I'd have to explain why I wanted their picture.

The voice of mile 18

My husband isn't a fan of any shaved bits actually. He may be disappointed tonight as I may have given myself a haircut earlier Wink That will really piss him off. I just read on my girl's Bebo account that she wants to finish off all her piercings below the neck this year. That got me thinking too! What piercings has she got then? Claire xxx
                              not a fan of shaved bit either but also ain't don't a retro 70's hairstyle downthere is all that sexy either. I'd be afraid of losing eye with a girl w/ a piercing below the equator Black eye

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

JakeKnight

My husband isn't a fan of any shaved bits actually. He may be disappointed tonight as I may have given myself a haircut earlier Wink That will really piss him off.
                                He's lying. Trust me.