Running and Sex

best euphemism for SEX (Read 342 times)

The voice of mile 18

it's a quiet hump day and was just looking for a better term than banging, nailing, shagging or making sweet sweet love for the next time I go beggin'

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Think Whirled Peas

logging extra miles

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Lazy idiot

not the best, but "laying pipe" always makes me giggle like a seventh grader.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"bumpin' uglies."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

"boom-boom".... but sounds a little like "zoom-zoom" Shocked

My wife and I just refer to it as having fun. We like to have fun.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Purdey

Self anointed title

ahem... we erm... sometimes refer to it as "moving the furniture around" as we can be a little noisy at times. Blush Blush Blush

A long time (in my former life) ago my ex-husband and I called sex "cookies". It was a way of getting the point across of what we wanted while in the presence of anyone at all. My ex mother in law made some comment once about how much we must REALLY like cookies! Big grin My husband and I now just say "wanna get naked?" or "how about some alone time?".Those both mean SEX.

Michelle

"bumpin' uglies."
                    I LOVE that one!

Michelle

ahem... we erm... sometimes refer to it as "moving the furniture around" as we can be a little noisy at times. Blush Blush Blush
                      We'd need an empty house (free from kids) before we could go "moving the furniture around". But, the next time we get a kid-free night, I'll have to suggest this!

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

We'd need an empty house (free from kids) before we could go "moving the furniture around". But, the next time we get a kid-free night, I'll have to suggest this!
                        I love being noisy, and it really turns me on when my DW is noisy. Let us know how it goes next time you have an empty house!!!! X

The voice of mile 18

empty house is the BEST! hate having to barricade the door or stopping because we might have heard them stirring. and yes louder is better

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Lazy idiot

empty house is the BEST!
                            True! While searching for a house, DW and I lived with her mom and brother for the first 5 months we were married. I think the best sex we had to that point in time was the first night in our new house. Not having to bite one's lip to remain quiet was fantastic.

Tick tock

Thinking about this has me wondering why my parents didn't bother waiting for the empty house night for their wild and crazy sex nights. I still cringe at the thought of some of the sounds that were heard from the bedroom below me when I was a teenager. GROSS!!!

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Indeed... [trying not to remember] x