Running and Sex

Caught (Read 293 times)

Have you even been caught in the act? Having someone (kids, parents, friends, police, etc.) walk in while you having some naked fun with your significant other?

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

kids yep. gonna being an interesting therapy session someday roommates once in college. I forgot to lock my door - that was embarassing.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Not quite sure if this qualifies as being "caught"..... While at the Poconos on one of our annual kids-free weekend with our usual crew of friends (and some family), my husband and I enjoyed the hot tub and then escaped off to our room for a quick moment alone. WELL, our friend (Ethan) who had a little too much to drink thought it would be funny to run into our room (stupid doors without locks, what were they thinking?) and jump onto our bed. He THOUGHT we wouldn't be already in the act but he was wrong. Blush Angry I don't think my face unblushed for the rest of the weekend. Roll eyes

Michelle

kids yep. gonna being an interesting therapy session someday roommates once in college. I forgot to lock my door - that was embarassing.
          My husband tells me that I shouldn't have to lock our bedroom door since our kids are old enough to know better than to just walk in. I just don't agree with him, I ALWAYS lock the door. There are some things I don't want to have to see my 12 y/o daughter react to.

Michelle

I'd say the most memorable time that I got "caught" was with my first serious girlfriend. When we finished the basement of the house that I grew up in, my bedroom was to the left at the bottom of the stairs and originally my brother's bedroom was to the right. We then had a large room behind our bedrooms with outdoor access, bathroom, living room, fridge, washer/dryer, etc. In order to get to the living room area, though, you either had to use the outside door or you had to go through one of the bedrooms. Well, one day my brother and his friends came in and most of them went through his room to the living room area (quickest route.) One of his friends, though, needed to use the bathroom, which was on the side near my bedroom, so he just opened the door and walked into my room. He had a little surprise waiting for him on the floor in the middle of the room. He did an about face and turned around, but my girlfriend wouldn't let me get distracted. Something similar happened once when my mother came home one day. Walked downstairs, came in, complained about her day, and then asked me to help carry in the groceries. I wasn't even given the opportunity to slip out. That was kinda weird.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Len

Damn Yankee

Have you even been caught in the act? Having someone (kids, parents, friends, police, etc.) walk in while you having some naked fun with your significant other?
              Never been caught really, but when I was still on patrol it was always fun to sneak up on the cars with fogged up windows. Rapping on the window with a flashlight, and then illuminating the occupants was always good for a laugh.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oh yes... aged 18 I was caught by my girlfriend's mother in an "athletic" position with her daughter. Blush Actually she was more embarassed than we were... and I had a secret crush on her anyway so I didn't mind...

Hawt and sexy

I was caught also at about 18 by my then boyfriend's mother. We waved. Good times.

I'm touching your pants.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did and I started dating when I still had a year of HS and he was entering his first year of college. That first Christmas break he came to stay with us for a few days and he and I went to a fairly out-of-the way place for some backseat lovin'. Well, apparently it wasn't quite out-of-the-way enough, as a couple of my classmates came through in a big pick-up with those bright spotlights on top of the cab. Oh, but it gets better...rather than rolling down the window to dispose of, ahem, something...did opens a rear door, bathing the entire interior of the car in dome light. Black eye Roll eyes So, needless to say, my classmates got a good show. When school resumed after break I got ribbed by a couple of the guys. Thank god there were no camera phones back in late 1990. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oops. How embarassing. I think that a GF's mother is much easier to deal with than classmates!