Running and Sex

Injuries (Read 381 times)

Okay, I have a question. Does anyone else ever worry about getting an injury during sex? Don't laugh. Okay, hear me out. Some positions require flexibility and there have been times when I've felt that my legs were too tight and I've been worred about pulling something (hamstrings in particular). Am I the only one with this issue? Do I seriously need to do a warm-up before sex?!?!?!

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

Um, no. LOL. But if you are getting into positions that concern you with your level of fitness, I may be transferring my lesbian tendencies in your direction. Tongue
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        Um, no. LOL. But if you are getting into positions that concern you with your level of fitness, I may be transferring my lesbian tendencies in your direction. Tongue
        Hmmmmm. Maybe you're onto something there!! Big grin No, actually I had this issue before you're recent posts! I really think that I need to start stretching more (my legs that is). I think I held back on things in the bedroom last night when I felt that first pinch of tightness in my legs. How crazy is that?

Michelle

JakeKnight

This thread is stupid without pictures. I'm way too drunk to type.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

JakeKnight

I recommend an easy 3-4 miles at marathon pace + 2:00 .... followed by light stretching exercises, focusing on hamstring stretches and side splits, followed by picture posting.

My legs are killing me

I know a guy who broke his penis during sex. The thing actually split open in 1/2. Blood shot out all over the place. He recovered and he said it actually works better now because he has a bump in it and the women just love it.
              JakeKnight

I know a guy who broke his penis during sex. The thing actually split open in 1/2. Blood shot out all over the place. He recovered and he said it actually works better now because he has a bump in it and the women just love it.
                I take it back. No pictures.

The voice of mile 18

AaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Think Whirled Peas

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is his name John Wayne Bobbit? They sewed his unit back on crooked and from the movie it was obvious that he has a tough time getting that thing up and keeping it there.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Is his name John Wayne Bobbit? They sewed his unit back on crooked and from the movie it was obvious that he has a tough time getting that thing up and keeping it there.
                        Nope. It wasn't John Wayne Bobbit and his "love wand" wasn't sliced off. My friend's girlfriend just came down on it at a very bad angle and, well, you know it just snapped.

The voice of mile 18

Nope. It wasn't John Wayne Bobbit and his "love wand" wasn't sliced off. My friend's girlfriend just came down on it at a very bad angle and, well, you know it just snapped.
                          AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! this thread just makes me want curl up in the fetal position.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

JakeKnight

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! this thread just makes me want curl up in the fetal position.
                            Seriously. If I had admin powers, I'd censor this thread. It's not safe. And it began so well, too.

Lazy idiot

Why do I continue clicking on this thread? I'm hoping it will get better, but everytime I pop in to see what's up, I end up sitting here at my desk at work with my left hand placed over my groin to protect my stuff. Make it stop!

Tick tock

JakeKnight

Why do I continue clicking on this thread? I'm hoping it will get better, but everytime I pop in to see what's up, I end up sitting here at my desk at work with my left hand placed over my groin to protect my stuff. Make it stop!
                                Do what I do. Go re-read the first three posts. Let your imagination go where it will. Then click away quickly, never to return. The rest of the posts never happened. It was all a bad dream.