Running and Sex

So on Friday... (Read 239 times)

Now that was a bath...

I will be alone with Tania for two hours Shocked Still trying to get my head around that concept!
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    JakeKnight

I will be alone with Tania for two hours Shocked Still trying to get my head legs around that concept!
      Fixed that for you.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Now that was a bath...

Ha - hope not! It's a serious meeting. As she is the Health & Safety Officer to my Equipment Team, we need to discuss concerns around equipment at centre ready for the upcoming audit month. I will NOT be drinking as we all know what happened last time. Actually, most of you don't, but I will point out that my knickers are still clean. If I can get through Friday pure, the next issue is Matariki, the Maori New Year. Last Matariki was one fuck of a night for us all. It's pretty cool. On the Eve of Matariki the women meet to 'peel vegetables' and prepare for our warriors and then on the day, all the men get up early to cook meat, stuffing & veg in a large pit filled with hot stones and covered in earth. There will be Kapa Haka... Hangi... And tall tales of warriors... And plenty of this if I'm not knocked up already Wink Problem is, my husband always gets fed up and goes home with the kids, leaving me dangerously unattended. Big grin
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.