Running and Sex

Anyone? (Read 277 times)

BillyGoat

OK.......either nobody is getting any or nobody is talking about it.......this group has been awfully quiet Wink
    Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier

The voice of mile 18

it's former rather than the later but Mrs. H is back from yet another business trip Cool

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

BillyGoat

Good news.....hope you get to spend some 'quality' time with Mrs. H soon Wink
        Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
        Purdey

Self anointed title

Not getting any.

The voice of mile 18

no joy. well not for me at least - damn meddling kids Dead

None here either. DH is out of town all week. No nookie, no running. It's just me home, stuck with 3 kids. I'm cranky!
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
              Purdey

Self anointed title

None here either. DH is out of town all week. No nookie, no running. It's just me home, stuck with 3 kids. I'm cranky!
                Well......
                Who admits to it? How often? Ever been caught by your SO? Ever caught your SO? His/her reaction? Your reaction?
                Wink

Well...... Wink
                  Yeah...that's what I'm talkin' about!! Wink Big grin
                  Purdey

Self anointed title

He he he. You can practise for when he gets back. Tongue

The voice of mile 18

or give him a call you know reach out and touch someone Wink

or give him a call you know reach out and touch someone Wink
                        Would love to, however, I'm sure the other 5-6 guys in the cabin with him would get way too much amusement out of that. And it's pretty damn cold there right now, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about standing out on the cabin porch for that!! Big grin

The voice of mile 18

hey some things are worth getting hypothermia for. at least send him a text