Running and Sex

Tee hee... (Read 279 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love that FAIL blog...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I don't understand. Why is that girl drawing intercontinental ballistic missiles. Violence on television is ruining our children. Speaking of children, why are you exposing Mississippi's kids to this horror?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't understand. Why is that girl drawing intercontinental ballistic missiles.

~ Sarah Kay

I don't understand. Why is that girl drawing intercontinental ballistic missiles. Violence on television is ruining our children. Speaking of children, why are you exposing Mississippi's kids to this horror?
          It's okay. They're watching Futurama at the moment so they didn't see it, and then South Park and Drawn Together will be on so they'll be busy for a while. Big grin Right now I'm annoyed with the kids anyhow. One of them drank the last of the milk. So, instead I'll have a post run Lager. Such torture.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Right now I'm annoyed with the kids anyhow. One of them drank the last of the milk. So, instead I'll have a post run Lager. Such torture.
            Oh, the horrors! Shocked Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, the horrors! Shocked Evil grin
              It was funny. I got home late and got on the treadmill late...when I was done I wanted a glass of milk to go with my dinner (yes at 11 p.m.) and the milk was GONE. The thing the looked best was the beer. So, I grabbed two from the fridge, one for me, one for my husband. Big grin

Michelle