Running and Sex

Welcome newcomers (Read 292 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hi to Scout and Dave who have just joined us! And to all those of you who are being suspiciously quiet.... speak up! Purdey x

Hi to Scout and Dave who have just joined us!
      Scout? Really? When did that happen? *waves* Hello stranger! Big grin Welcome to the group Dave and Scout. We need a little spice here, you two have any?

Michelle

Glad to join up. Two of my favorite subjects combined into one message board...gotta love it! Can't wait to add my two cents worth. After all this running trust me I'm full of spice.
        run26dave@gmail.com GoogleTalk: run26dave
          After all this running trust me I'm full of spice.
          I think you have to prove it by telling us a fantasy of yours. However...your story cannot include Jessica Alba (sorry JK). Big grin

Michelle

It involves this sexy woman that I run with a lot. I picture finishing a long run with her, getting her alone, slipping off the running shoes and exchanging them for a pair of high heels and then....wow the rest is a little X rated and I think I need a cold shower now!! Evil grin
            run26dave@gmail.com GoogleTalk: run26dave
              It involves this sexy woman that I run with a lot. I picture finishing a long run with her, getting her alone, slipping off the running shoes and exchanging them for a pair of high heels and then....wow the rest is a little X rated and I think I need a cold shower now!! Evil grin
              Okay, that's enough proof for me. You've got spice! Big grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Mississippi likes spice. Wink

Mississippi likes spice. Wink
                  I do. Blush Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Big grin Fortunately for me, Mistersippi is quite spicy. Yes

Michelle