Running and Sex

Post pregnancy sex (Read 264 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Wow. My DW is back in the saddle just 7 days after giving birth. Am I the luckiest man alive? Wink

The voice of mile 18

wow we were shutdown for more than a couple weeks Angry damn c-sections! congrats all around

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Glad to hear you're back in action Purdey! Big grin

Michelle

Now that was a bath...

We only usually stop for a few days after birth Wink Hormones can be wonderful things! I can never understand how in America they advise you not to have nookie until after the six week check. No other country says that!
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Purdey

Self anointed title

We only usually stop for a few days after birth Wink Hormones can be wonderful things! I can never understand how in America they advise you not to have nookie until after the six week check. No other country says that!
            Lucky Kooky! Did I hear that you are preggers again? If so, congrats all around.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can never understand how in America they advise you not to have nookie until after the six week check. No other country says that!
              Probably because 1/4 of all births are c-section...don't even get me started on that shit. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Probably because 1/4 of all births are c-section...don't even get me started on that shit. Roll eyes
                Indeed - our midwife said we could get on with it as soon as we were ready. Helped massively by having a totally natural birth (my wife is my hero) which resulted in no tearing etc.