Running and Sex

Sexy Movies (Read 312 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Y tu mamá también" Whoo...very erotic--and we only saw the R version. I think I'm going to grab the unrated DVD next time I place an Amazon order. Beautiful movie...amazing story. Visual qualities of a Zalman King movie, only with a good storyline and no cheese factor. Was nominated for an Oscar for best foreign language film.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

subtitles and a plot!! um no thanks sounds like work Wink

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Your loss, man. It's excellent...but I don't mind subtitles at all. I always forget that I'm reading.

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

you know what's not sexy? daniel craig sleeping w/ a 60 year old grandmother. saw this last night - really killed the mood: http://www.popmatters.com/film/reviews/m/mother-2004.shtml

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

you know what's not sexy? daniel craig sleeping w/ a 60 year old grandmother. saw this last night - really killed the mood: http://www.popmatters.com/film/reviews/m/mother-2004.shtml
            Kinda like the Ewan McGregor film, "Young Adam." I have MAJOR hots for Mr. McGregor, but ew...creepy film. Seeing his wang didn't even do it for me (though the rumors about what's under his kilt are true). Never fear, a new Daniel Craig film is coming out soon that can erase any ickyness from our brains... DC is my favorite Bond...I <3 him even more than sc, which says something...that dude was schmoove! him="" even="" more="" than="" sc,="" which="" says="" something...that="" dude="" was=""></3 him even more than sc, which says something...that dude was schmoove!>

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

yep Mrs. H has him on her lamented card and is stoked to see that flick too

Purdey

Self anointed title

Going to see Quantum of Solace (stupid name) tonight as my birthday treat. Strange that Mrs Purdey should choose a Daniel Craig film with which to treat me! Roll eyes Hopefully DC will put her in the mood for some good lovin' when we get home! (She does say that I look a bit like him.... but then she is always being nice!)

BillyGoat

Happy Birthday Smile........and good luck with your 'lovin' Wink
                  Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier