Running and Sex

Spicing up a surprisingly quiet group ... (Read 354 times)

JakeKnight

While I'm still far too immature to be here, I'm a little shocked at how quiet you all are. I intended to lurk and satisfy my prurient interests quietly. So far, no dice. You're boring me. Prurient, by the way, is one of the top five words in the English language. It's the only useful thing I learned in law school. So here are a few offensively shocking adult sex-related questions to spark a little perverted voyeuristic exhibitionism adult discussion on running and sex: 1) Anybody ever get laid during a run? Bonus points if it was a race. Mega-bonus points if captured by the official race photographer. 2) Ever skipped sex to go running ... or vice versa? Or used sex as a warm-up? (Better yet, a cool down? Anybody ever get back from a run, dripping sweat, and get lucky?) 3) Ever become aroused in the middle of a race - either for a good reason or no reason at all? Did you do anything about it? Anything at all? I could go on, but I'm probably already going to get banned and arrested. You can ask your own questions.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Purdey

Self anointed title

1) Anybody ever get laid during a run? Bonus points if it was a race. Mega-bonus points if captured by the official race photographer. No, but I've seen a couple at it during one of my training runs 2) Ever skipped sex to go running No!... or vice versa? Yes!Or used sex as a warm-up? (Better yet, a cool down? Anybody ever get back from a run, dripping sweat, and get lucky?) Oh yes... 3) Ever become aroused in the middle of a race (! No, but I've tried to hang on to a faster runner just to look at her cute arse! - either for a good reason or no reason at all? Did you do anything about it? Anything at all? I could go on, but I'm probably already going to get banned and arrested. You can ask your own questions.

1) Anybody ever get laid during a run? Bonus points if it was a race. Mega-bonus points if captured by the official race photographer.
        Never gotten laid during a run, although foreplay while running has certainly been involved before. During runs with my team through packer park I've run past guys off in the woods enjoying themselves plenty of times, though. We booked out as fast we could every time it happened.
        2) Ever skipped sex to go running ... or vice versa? Or used sex as a warm-up? (Better yet, a cool down? Anybody ever get back from a run, dripping sweat, and get lucky?)
        Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
        3) Ever become aroused in the middle of a race - either for a good reason or no reason at all? Did you do anything about it? Anything at all?
        Not so much now that I'm a bit older, but in high school I used to get an erection almost every time I raced. After one race during an indoor track meet, a couple of girls from another school came over and pointed out that I was hanging out of my shorts. One of them wound up dating me shortly thereafter. No idea if that was related or not.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Now that was a bath...

Run to win - you have been elevated in status in my mind exponentially for your college running erection issue. Can we hold hands Wink I'm too Gay to run at the moment. I am too busy shagging my bitches. If I ever got properly in a closet, I might have to come out of it one day.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            What if it was sex With the official race photographer??
            Personal Records 5K - 21:35

Run to win - you have been elevated in status in my mind exponentially for your college running erection issue.
              That was high school. Wink

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Now that was a bath...

Blaine - that doesn't make me like it any less.
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                Purdey

Self anointed title

in high school I used to get an erection almost every time I raced. .
                  Surprised Did that not slow you down? Surprised