Running and Sex

Funny (Read 153 times)

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, were chatting one day and mutually decided to amaze their men. They agreed that, that night, all three would wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes to entice their mates and that later, they'd share the results with each other. A few days later, they met up for lunch. The engaged woman reported; "The other night, when my boyfriend saw me in a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask, he said; "You are the woman of my dreams; I love you." And then we made love all night long!" The mistress said. "Me too! I met my lover at his office and when I opened up my raincoat to reveal my outfit, he didn't say a word and we proceeded to have wild monkey-love for the next 5 hours" The married woman spoke up hesitantly. Apparently, her night did not go as well. "I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me, he said", 'What's for dinner, Batman?'

Michelle