Running and Sex

BARE (Read 273 times)

Hey, Joe, care to join me in this event? Big grin This was in a local running club newsletter... Hi. We are Gary & Sue Butts of ....B.A.R.E....Butts A'Runnin Race Enterprises. And yes, our last name is Butts. How ironic! We organize and direct BARE races at nudist clubs. Our BARElosophy is promoting nude recreation as a wholesome and positive experience. We want you going away from an event, wanting to return to it the next year. We are passionate about our participants having a well-managed and organized clothing-optional race experience. Our goal is to encourage others to improve their health & fitness, and to maintain an active & healthy lifestyle, whether it be bare or clothed. The Bare Hare Sprint Duathlon is a new undertaking and has never been done anywhere else. THIS IS A LEGITIMATE EVENT! We have lots and lots of age group awards for individuals and team, loads of door prizes. And some "special" prizes. The restaurant will have a race friendly dinner on Friday night for those staying on the resort. This is a charity race for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, with a portion of your participant fee going to help join the fight against blood cancers that can strike all ages. Plus you get to use the wonderful facilities as part of your race fee, until 9 PM that night. Members of your entourage may attend as well, a very small entry fee to the facility applies. One important clarification. The races we do are clothing-optional. That means you are not "required" to be nude if you wish not to be. That is an option that is entirely up to you. But most do "bare" it after a while, because they feel so relaxed in the atmosphere around them and "out of place" with their clothes on. For this event, though, you must wear a bike helmet on the biking portion. And shoes and socks are required, unless you're one of those barefoot runners. Only first names are listed on the results, unless we have your permission to use your full name. Also, please "bare" in mind that you must be 18 or older to compete in this event So, whether you are just a beginner or expert, come on out and join us! Be a part of this Inaugural challenge and "DO the DU". There's nothing like it in this world! Like some ad we once saw, said so eloquently, "Just "Du" It".

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

where is it? I've said it before but there is good nekkid and bad nekkid running all out is bad nekkkid

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

The voice of mile 18

it's 6/21 up in palmerton, Pa - sorry can't make it so no new race photos for me http://www.queencitytiming.com/race_pages/duathlon/BARE_HARE_DUATHLON_NORTH.htm

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

From the title I thought this was a thread about Magic Shaving Powder... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

I would be very tempted - talk about feeling the wind in your hair. Just one reservation.... there must a few "support" issues for both men and women. (and how would I cope with the prospect of 'arousal' during the run - nowhere to hide I guess) x

I'm a little curious about it, but also, the thought is kind of scary. Too much bouncing going on with running. I don't think I could stop from giggling & pointing, and all I would hear is the slap, slap, slap sound. Big grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

all I would hear is the slap, slap, slap sound. Big grin
                tee hee hee Big grin