Running and Sex

Would you rather... (Read 274 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

You still in that shower? How was it? My clapping help any? Wink

The voice of mile 18

wow she's still going!! that's some clapping Surprised

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

No, I'm not still in the shower! I'll have to take rain check on the clapping. There was a line for the shower so I had to be super quick. Angry

Michelle

wow she's still going!! that's some clapping Surprised
          Big grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

No, I'm not still in the shower! I'll have to take rain check on the clapping. There was a line for the shower so I had to be super quick. Angry
            Sad Poor Mississippi. Maybe next time... [slow hand clap.....]

experience orgasm upon hearing the word "pancake" or reflexively belt out the chorus of "Come on Eileen" upon reaching climax? NOTE: Things to consider: family brunches, breakfast at IHOP.
              THIS one...is really funny because for a couple of months I couldn't figure out why my older kids laughed each time they heard the word pancake. Then they showed me the section of the book with this in it. NOW it all makes sense. Blush

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(The following are from one of my favorite party books Would you Rather.) Big grin
                OMG...that book is hilarious! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OMG...that book is hilarious! Tongue
                  It's awesome! Except when it gets into the hands of my 6 y/o son while were all on a road trip. All of a sudden he starts reading from the Sex section. I practically slammed on the brakes. That book is no longer allowed in the hands of any of my children. That'll teach me for not reading a book completely before handing it to the kids.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

tee hee hee - we live and learn! Guess questions like "Mom what is an orgasm?" are difficult from a 6yr old!

tee hee hee - we live and learn! Guess questions like "Mom what is an orgasm?" are difficult from a 6yr old!
                      That answer is *grabbing the book* then saying...So, how about we stop for ice-cream, do you kids want to do that? INSTANT redirection of thought. Yes

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

That answer is *grabbing the book* then saying...So, how about we stop for ice-cream, do you kids want to do that? INSTANT redirection of thought. Yes
                        Nice work. Ice cream solves so many things. Although can't solve my current ridiculously high libido.