Running and Sex

what's better miss you sex or make up sex? (Read 274 times)

The voice of mile 18

I'm thinking the make up buteither way everyone wins

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Miss you. DH just got back from Death Valley/Vegas at about midnight yesterday (so...like Tues. night, sorta). He skipped out on work yesterday. Afternoon delight, baby! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Currently, I'm going to say miss you, as DH is gone until Sat evening. That will be 8 days since last nookie!! I think we've only waited this long one other time since the first time!!! Shocked can't wait til he's home...
        So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
        Purdey

Self anointed title

Miss you. DH just got back from Death Valley/Vegas at about midnight yesterday (so...like Tues. night, sorta). He skipped out on work yesterday. Afternoon delight, baby! Big grin
          Wink Lucky lucky you!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

i love weekends like that or least i did when I didn't have two lil' cblockers living with me Evil grin

BillyGoat

Since DH and I never fight......I'll go with miss you.... Wink
                Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Robert Collier
                  DH came home from his hunting trip Sat night. I'm totally going with miss you sex!!! Big grin Tongue Wink
                  So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

The voice of mile 18

you know what's best? post 8 hour certification test/holiday party/no kids in the house sex Shocked