Running and Sex

Post workout sex (Read 558 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Preferences? In the shower? Pre-shower? Surprised

Since noone else is commenting, including our group leader (who seems to have taken a leave of absence since the ladies showed up!! Confused ). In the shower, and after the shower. Hell, before if it is necessary due to time constraints (we have 3 kids, sometimes you have to make due).
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

A Saucy Wench

Depends on who did the workout. Me --whatever...dh? Sorry there is no "before shower"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Post workout = Before shower and sometimes an additional in shower bit of fun! Blush

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

My preference is definitely in shower.... and then post shower.... but sometimes we don't quite make it that far so a bit of pre shower happens.... if you see what I mean? Blush

Have to go take a shower now........
              Personal Records 5K - 21:35
                My preference is definitely in shower....
                I would love to have a walk-in tiled shower. We had one of those when we stayed at Kings Mill Resort in Virginia. It even had a place to sit while showering! We enjoyed long showers during our stay there. Wink

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

I would love to have a walk-in tiled shower. We had one of those when we stayed at Kings Mill Resort in Virginia. It even had a place to sit while showering! We enjoyed long showers during our stay there. Wink
                  We are lucky enough to have a walk in shower, with places to sit, and body jets.... mmmmm jets. Good fun. Wink

We are lucky enough to have a walk in shower, with places to sit, and body jets.... mmmmm jets. Good fun. Wink
                    See. I want one of those! Suddenly taking two showers a day would become routine. Yes

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

not a fan of sharing a shower - always seems like someone is hogging the hot water

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Lazy idiot

not a fan of sharing a shower - always seems like someone is hogging the hot water
                        For my current situation, I agree. Next house, dual shower nozzles. Just sayin'

Tick tock