Running and Sex

Not "The Fantasy Thread" (Read 234 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Due to a total lack of interest ... the fantasy thread has slowed to a crawl. Confused

Due to a total lack of interest ... the fantasy thread has slowed to a crawl. Confused
      Don't worry, it wasn't about lack of interest, perhaps we just have to leave some of the details to our imagination. You know, so us "shy" ones aren't overwhelmed all at once, especially while reading this stuff while at work. Big grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Don't worry, it wasn't about lack of interest, perhaps we just have to leave some of the details to our imagination. You know, so us "shy" ones aren't overwhelmed all at once, especially while reading this stuff while at work. Big grin
        Michelle - understood - I will leave your imagination to finish it... Blush

Michelle - understood - I will leave your imagination to finish it... Blush
          Oh, this will be fun. I'll do your story justice, trust me. Evil grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oh, this will be fun. I'll do your story justice, trust me. Evil grin
            Thanks. BTW - in this fantasy there is no need for <clapping> to assist.... Make it a good one. Blush</clapping>