Running and Sex

Injuries (Read 381 times)

ymmv

Nope. It wasn't John Wayne Bobbit and his "love wand" wasn't sliced off. My friend's girlfriend just came down on it at a very bad angle and, well, you know it just snapped.
    That's what guys tell the doc, especially if a shop vac was involved.

Think Whirled Peas

Has. Not. Improved.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Okay, how about this...Have you ever had a running injury or been WAY too sore from running and that kept you from having sex? After I ran my first HM there was NO way any bedroom activities were going on.

Michelle

Okay, how about this...Have you ever had a running injury or been WAY too sore from running and that kept you from having sex? After I ran my first HM there was NO way any bedroom activities were going on.
          NOTHING has kept me from having Sex other than being in a pissy mood Embarrassed OH hold on I take that back. I think I had to stop due to preterm labor with the twins around 20 weeks *sigh*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

NOTHING has kept me from having Sex other than being in a pissy mood Embarrassed OH hold on I take that back. I think I had to stop due to preterm labor with the twins around 20 weeks *sigh*
            frigging kids they even kill a good time b4 they born Sad

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Purdey

Self anointed title

NOTHING has kept me from having Sex
              Good girl!

I would have to say that being in a pissy mood is the number one cause of some sexless nights. Once I get into a bad mood it's sometimes impossible to get out of it, even for sex. Also, if I'm angry for something that my husband did or said, there is NO WAY nakedness will happen. He's equally as stubborn so it's fair. Big grin

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

For us it is either kids or bad moods which stop us..... actually it's usually the kids not sleeping which causes bad moods which stops us.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Also, if I'm angry for something that my husband did or said, there is NO WAY nakedness will happen. He's equally as stubborn so it's fair. Big grin
                    Easy way to solve this - if you're gonna argue, argue naked. Arguments are a lot shorter - usually end up laughing at the absurdity of it, and from there it's on to making up Big grin

Easy way to solve this - if you're gonna argue, argue naked. Arguments are a lot shorter - usually end up laughing at the absurdity of it, and from there it's on to making up Big grin
                      I'm gonna have to remember that one...

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)