Running and Sex

Family Bar.... (Read 308 times)

Now that was a bath...

So Friday night is my leaving party (before I go the UK for a few weeks) and I am going clubbing to Family Bar (Gay Club) with my girlfriend Eve, Kathie and the teens - Little Sanna, Kirtsy and some other 18 year old chick whose name I forget, lol.

http://familybar.co.nz/

Oh I think DJ Danielle is coming too cuz she aint working that night.

Its drinks at Gay Eve's then ride into town and party til morning.

My girlfriend proposed the other day, which was 'nice' but I'm like 'Hell Bitch, I'm already married!'.  Wink  Anyway I like the situation just as it is.  Being a part time girl-lover is pretty delicious.  I would get bored if it was a permanent thing.

Will take my camera and of course share the pics. 

We are family, lol.  Which always makes me smile when we go to this club as all the teenagers call me and Eve 'Mum & Dad'.  We family!

Hope you all have a great weekend too.  Wish I could bring you all with me.   I like people.  I like them a lot.

Kooky xxx

• jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Beware, batbear...

Kooky, I admire your spirit of adventure.  I still have a party heart, but somehow I seem to have diminished into a ball of boring most of the time.  Where did all the good times go?  

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Now that was a bath...

Josh I find that all most people need is for someone to invite them out and go wild with them.  I also get invited to lots of stuff because people know that I always turn up, I endeavor to entertain and I bring lots of hot young girls, lol.

My eldest daughter Alice (20) is now also coming on Friday.  This will be interesting as it will be the first time Alice has been out with me & Eve to a club and I will be groping my girlfriend in public, lol.  My thinking is that Eve and I have to always be careful in the heterosexual world about how our relationship is perceived, but in a gay club we can totally be ourselves and nobody cares.  I told my daughter that its great she wants to come, but I have every intention of getting really fucking dirty with my girl. Joking

Alice said 'Mum, I am gunna wear stockings, a very short skirt, an animal print boob-tube., put my hair in a beehive and carry a plastic baby doll in a front pack'

I said 'Baby, now that's what I'm fucking talking about.  Make Momma proud.'

Friday is the Gay Mens night so we are all gunna 'Amp-the-camp', more than usual.

In the words of my crazy little friend Rosanna "I love my fucking life'

Here's my beautiful crazy daughter...

Beware, batbear...

Ok, kook...now you're just rubbing it in.  

I am intrigued by the concept of life without limits.  By that, I don't mean an entirely unregulated, epicurean, self-serving limitlessness.  I mean a life that is open to all sorts of experiences and unwilling to allow dated or comfortable notions of "self" to regulate what is or is not allowed.

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Now that was a bath...

Well I decided to stop being intrigued and step outside the conventional box of boundaries a long time ago.  When i first went through this whole bi-sexual thing, it was a battle of morals, but it quickly became something different.  As I said to a friend of mine, 'What's the point of being a squirrel and not eating nuts'.  I wanna eat nuts and to me, that means having sex with women.

I have always drawn lines in different places to other people when setting limits and have always found my own comfort zone for my behaviour. DON'T LIVE A LITTLE - LIVE A LOT. 

I am so freaking excited about tomorrow its stupid.  LOL

Passion makes my world go round!

Now that was a bath...

Its fucken Friday!!!!!!!!!!

All appropriate preparations made.  Just got to go to my daughters and stock the bar (I was nice enough to give her a 1970's black leather drink bar last year lol) and bake the cup cakes, spay tan any white bits (hey you never know what might be on show) and print some ID Cards for the baby dolls.

Friday.

Fuck yea.

Is it 7pm yet?

Purdey

Self anointed title