Running and Sex

"Alone time" (Read 319 times)

Who admits to it? How often? Ever been caught by your SO? Ever caught your SO? His/her reaction? Your reaction?
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      I'll start... Yep, I do. When needed...my libido is typically much higher than DH's. I have been known to consider it when I come to bed & he is sleeping, then fall asleep during because I'm exhausted! That is pathetic, isn't it?? Blush Too tired to take care of things yourself?! Shy Yes. No, he claims he doesn't do that. Says he hasn't since we started dating. Swears he hasn't, not even once. I can understand why he wouldn't have needed to...as I said, my libido is out of control high. But now that I own the restaurant, I'm exhausted when I get home & we find ourselves sleeping in the living room (him, recliner, me, couch) a couple times per week, thus decreasing the usual 5-6 times per week. Doesn't he need to replace that? Or is he welcoming the break?? Confused He was a little put-off at first. Felt I didn't need him, or that I'd rather take care of things myself than let him. It took a little convincing, but I eventually convinced him that it was just fun sometimes & that I'd love for him to watch and/or join in. Hasn't happened since, though I've suggested it numerous times. Damn conservative Amish upbringing! I'd love it if I caught him...would totally turn me on!
      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      Purdey

Self anointed title

Who admits to it? How often? Ever been caught by your SO? Ever caught your SO? His/her reaction? Your reaction?
        Oh yes. Not really. We watch each other though. Blush See above. I think it's healthy and fun. Especially if the SO joins in. It can definitely help to take care of different libido levels!

The voice of mile 18

Who admits to it? only here How often? after late night workouts if I get insomnia Ever been caught by your SO? no Ever caught your SO? sadly no His/her reaction? Your reaction? If I did catch her it wouldn't be a problem for me.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Backroadrunner - enjoyed your answers! Here are mine: Oh yes! (as often as I need to Blush) No - but have let him watch! If we feel the need for some alone time, we usually let the other half know... and then invite them to join in if they want to. It not only takes care of differing libidos, but also allows satisfaction if one of you is tired.
              I'm not ashamed to admit that I do this often. I have to with all this running the libido is always in a frenzy so multiple times a day isn't rare : 0 I have also been caught, and done it in front of the wife, which is also fun. Never caught her though says she doesn't that's sad for me lol.
              run26dave@gmail.com GoogleTalk: run26dave