*cough* eh hem... ditto this.

Tick tock

Purdey

Self anointed title

Update please?

Now that was a bath...

Um - I no longer have a fantasy.
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

The voice of mile 18

I thought it was just a business meeting?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oooh - does that mean that your fantasy has become reality? Or that your fantasy is no longer exciting? Undecided

Purdey

Self anointed title

Oh, I'm sure you bore. Pick a favorite and share away. Yes
              OK - here's a running related one to start with: I'm out for a run with an (anonymous!) woman. The weather is gorgeous and we are running freely across the fields. Our trail leads us up a gentle hill, through a field. When we reach the top we stop to admire the view. Feeling pumped with the effort and enjoying the endorphins racing around our bodies, we put our arms around each others' waists. Her hand slips down slowly and caresses my buttocks through my running shorts... and I return the gesture, feeling her wonderful curves. We turn to embrace and push our bodies together. Dropping to my knees, I pull off her running shoes and slide her shorts down. She feels the cool breeze against her moist skin and shivers with anticipation. The rest is x-rated.... and you would have to beg to hear it. Go on... beg.

ymmv

okay, here's mine: I start off taking it slow, I need to save energy to go the distance... I'm not as young as I once was. I savor those soft curves, gently following all the smooth hills and valleys, Towards the end, I pump faster and faster... As I cross over, I look up at the clock... A BQ!!!! YES!!! Damn, I need a cold shower now....
                Purdey

Self anointed title

OK - here's a running related one to start with: I'm out for a run with an (anonymous!) woman. The weather is gorgeous and we are running freely across the fields. Our trail leads us up a gentle hill, through a field. When we reach the top we stop to admire the view. Feeling pumped with the effort and enjoying the endorphins racing around our bodies, we put our arms around each others' waists. Her hand slips down slowly and caresses my buttocks through my running shorts... and I return the gesture, feeling her wonderful curves. We turn to embrace and push our bodies together. Dropping to my knees, I pull off her running shoes and slide her shorts down. She feels the cool breeze against her moist skin and shivers with anticipation. The rest is x-rated.... and you would have to beg to hear it. Go on... beg.
                  MTA: We are all over 18 right? This is a private group right? Who wants more? Or is this already too much for you? Tongue MTA: I'm off now. You will have to wait until tomorrow for the rest.

WELLL, it's a bit rich for me, but others might not mind. Smile

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

WELLL, it's a bit rich for me, but others might not mind. Smile
                      OK - I'll assume that's enough detail on that fantasy! Wink

OK - I'll assume that's enough detail on that fantasy! Wink
                        Blush

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Blush
                          You are saucy Michelle... and you know it! Tongue

You are saucy Michelle... and you know it! Tongue
                            Mistersippi knows it too. Wink

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Smile