Running and Sex

Feeling V Horny! (Read 332 times)

Rushed is ok sometimes (and necessary) - certainly doesn't make you a bad mom!! In fact, rushed, quickies are excellent... but long, slow loving with a gradual build up to a frantic, hard, wild climax is my favourite.
    Your wife better be ready for you by the time you get home!

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

At home now and waiting for her to get back. Looks like we will have to wait until the kids are in bed. But you are right - she is in for some "serious loving" tonight!!! Evil grin

The voice of mile 18

well things seem to be going well for purdey? what no updates? anyone else getting some this weekend? thinking tonight is the best shot for me and Mrs H cause the rest of weekend will be too damn hot

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Lazy idiot

anyone else getting some this weekend?
          Going on a full family vacation (parents, brothers/wives, niece) starting tomorrow, so tonight will be the last chance for a week unless we want to get quite creative.

Tick tock

well things seem to be going well for purdey? what no updates? anyone else getting some this weekend? thinking tonight is the best shot for me and Mrs H cause the rest of weekend will be too damn hot
            I hope they're having fun! It's always the plan to get some, but I know my alarm will be set for very early on Sat and Sun so tonight that will weigh heavily on my mind. I think we need to tell the kids they have an extra early bedtime tonight.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's after 11pm Purdy-time. Bowm-chicka-bow-wow! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Well it was awesome. Both children went to sleep without a hitch. Dinner was postponed and we had a wonderful 1 1/2 hrs. Anyone else have a good weekend?