Running and Sex

OMG... (Read 251 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

First time this has ever happened.... I got excited whilst running on the treadmill.... more than a little embarassing. Blush Blush Blush Blush Luckily it didn't last too long - and I sincerely hope that noone noticed!! Not too sure what caused it, it was either: a) My awesome splits (unlikely) b) The thought of that excess weight melting away (also unlikely) c) The curvaceous woman on the treadmill next to me (hmmm... what do we think?) x

I don't know, I think any or all 3 possbilities could be the cause. Smile I've never been noticeably excited on a run, but have been shortly after finishing one.
      run26dave@gmail.com GoogleTalk: run26dave
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently Blaine used to get "excited" while running. I love that story. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

I think I would find it hard (see what I did there?) to get excited while running, too much blood going elsewhere. But if I did, I imagine it would be a little embarrassing what with the tiny runner's shorts and all...

Tick tock

Purdey

Self anointed title

Perhaps you are right - the excess availability of blood must mean that I was not working hard enough!! (btw I was wearing sweat pants - tight little running shorts are not great at the best of times)

Apparently Blaine used to get "excited" while running. I love that story. Wink
              In my defense that was well over a decade ago.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Purdey

Self anointed title

In my defense that was well over a decade ago.
                Poor defence Blaine... Wink btw - congrats on the first marathon win! Cool