Running and Sex

best euphemism for SEX (Read 342 times)

What's worse? Having to hear them, or having your mother try to tell you about it? Ugh. I had to deal with both when I came home from college after my freshman year. (Problem solved by not going "home" for more than a few days at a time after that.)

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Purdey

Self anointed title

having your mother try to tell you about it?
      Oh no! what on earth did she say?

The voice of mile 18

What's worse? Having to hear them, or having your mother try to tell you about it? Ugh. I had to deal with both when I came home from college after my freshman year. (Problem solved by not going "home" for more than a few days at a time after that.)
        man that is a little too close for me. but good for them for keeping at it

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

My mom and my step-dad, who is ten years younger than my mom, ALWAYS brag about their sex life. It really grosses me out. I'm happy for them, really, but PLEASE, spare me the details MOM.

Michelle

I think that she was getting back at me for always telling her when I was on my way to the bathroom as a kid. (And as an adult, for that matter.) Either that or she was getting back at me for being the only son not to ask permission before fooling around with a girl.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The voice of mile 18

I think that she was getting back at me for always telling her when I was on my way to the bathroom as a kid. (And as an adult, for that matter.) Either that or she was getting back at me for being the only son not to ask permission before fooling around with a girl.
              man that's tough usually I only needed the girls permission

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

"Knockin' boots" "the horizontal bop" and my favorite, "playing Monopoly" - That one comes from my college years. At a house party, one couple snuck off to one of the upstairs bedrooms (actually if I remember right they were told several times to "get a room" because of their VERY public displays of affection. So they did). Anyway, they were rather loud, but one drunk fellow didn't catch on as to why. When they reappeared, he commented -"Man youguys were making a lot of noise up there! What the hell were you doing?!" The girl, ever the most sarcastic member of our group, shot back "Playing Monopoly". For some reason (*read: alcohol) we all found that answer wildly amusing. Needless to say, the phrase stuck. They are married several years now, with 2 kids, and never fail to let us know they still "play Monopoly" regularly.

Oh Mighty Wing

I suggest just running up and humping the leg... no words needed and gets the point across... Evil grin So my step-dad found out he has prostate cancer last fall and I went with them to the doctor and when it was my turn to ask questions my first question was "will he be able to get erect again and how long does it usual take to return?" My poor embarased parents, but seriously they are young (50's) there's alot of sex ahead of them to worry about!! And I figure if they are still having sex then I have a good chance of still having it when I become their age!!
                    "renewing our vows"