Running and Sex

Things you hate... (Read 415 times)

about sex. Is there something your SO does that drives you crazy, in the a bad way?

Michelle

I can't stand my ears being kissed. Why? Well, because it drives me crazy (in the bad way) to have heavy breathing in my ear like that.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

I can't stand my ears being kissed. Why? Well, because it drives me crazy (in the bad way) to have heavy breathing in my ear like that.
        Oh no. That is one of my favourites. There is nothing that my DW does that I hate - I don't think there ever has been - but if there had, I certainly would have told her. Communication is key. I may be just being a typical bloke, but, there is probably nothing about sex that I hate.

Lazy idiot

I may be just being a typical bloke, but, there is probably nothing about sex that I hate.
          Ditto this. Though I do hate it when my wife doesn't communicate with me about what's going well or what I should quit doing. I like feedback!

Tick tock

The voice of mile 18

Ditto this. Though I do hate it when my wife doesn't communicate with me about what's going well or what I should quit doing. I like feedback!
            Agreed I take direction well and am a team player that and clean up Roll eyes

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

There isn't anything DH does sexually that I hate. I just wish he was a bit more open with his communication regarding sex. He is sometimes, but I have to pull it out of him most of the time. Damn Amish upbringing!!
              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                When my wife say hurry up we only have 10 minutes before we even started!!

Maniac

When my wife say hurry up we only have 10 minutes before we even started!!

10 minutes?!??!!  What could possibly take 10 minutes???

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy