Running and Sex

Jake Knight (Read 460 times)

Shock us. Entertain us please. Evil grin Tell us a fantasy of yours.

Michelle

Think Whirled Peas

Did you just request a shocker?!?!?! Shocked

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Did you just request a shocker?!?!?! Shocked
        MTA: THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!! (I never knew what that meant till now, wow, I'll never use that word again!)

Michelle

Think Whirled Peas

So. Awesome! Big grin Wasn't sure if I was over-stepping the bounds. I guess not! MTA: I was going to warn you about its meaning, but methinks it was funnier this way!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

So. Awesome! Big grin Wasn't sure if I was over-stepping the bounds. I guess not!
            Hey, the group is private now, there are no boundaries. Yes

Michelle

JakeKnight

Hey, the group is private now, there are no boundaries. Yes
              It is. How did that happen? Are you sure? I entered no password. I got no memo. I'm confused. ------------ My fantasies will bore you. They all seem to involve Jessica Alba, a cloning machine, a tub of Crisco, and industrial-strength Saran Wrap. I'm rather dull. I'm also rather shy. You go first. Pervert.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

It is. How did that happen? Are you sure? I entered no password. I got no memo. I'm confused. ------------ My fantasies will bore you. They all seem to involve Jessica Alba, a cloning machine, a tub of Crisco, and industrial-strength Saran Wrap. I'm rather dull. I'm also rather shy. You go first. Pervert.
                You were already a member so you didn't need a password. We'll have to wait for Kooky to post a fantasy, she can motivate us...or inspire us. Smile Oh we should have a rule about this group being Jessica Alba-free. Don't we hear enough about her in the Swamp?

Michelle

JakeKnight

Oh we should have a rule about this group being Jessica Alba-free. Don't we hear enough about her in the Swamp?
                  No. Did I mention the cloning machine? I'm so creative.

No. Did I mention the cloning machine? I'm so creative.
                    Yes. Yes you did mention the cloning machine, which makes the need for the Alba-free rule even more important.

Michelle

JakeKnight

What about the Crisco and the Saran Wrap? Can they stay? I'll trade Alba for Biel, if you want. But then we'll have to talk pig-tails and school girl uniforms. I have standards. If this were the Swamp, I'd be statutorily required to post a picture right now.

What about the Crisco and the Saran Wrap? Can they stay? I'll trade Alba for Biel, if you want. But then we'll have to talk pig-tails and school girl uniforms. I have standards. If this were the Swamp, I'd be statutorily required to post a picture right now.
                        You can keep the Crisco and the Saran Wrap. We won't judge you. But if we are going to have sexy famous women here that means we'll have to allow for sexy famous men too. Agreed?

Michelle

JK You've been too quiet lately.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

Shock us. Entertain us please. Evil grin Tell us a fantasy of yours.
                            As JK is being suspiciously quiet.... let's hear about your fantasies Mississippi? Smile

As JK is being suspiciously quiet.... let's hear about your fantasies Mississippi? Smile
                              I have a few of them, but I'll let someone else tell theirs first. I'm shy like that.

Michelle

Purdey

Self anointed title

I have a few of them, but I'll let someone else tell theirs first. I'm shy like that.
                                Really?